PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Washington @ Seattle Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a boring game because Washington sucks. The media talked them up as if motivation was going to over come everything. Todd Collins has come down to earth.

So, Costas seriously said Jacksonville is the team no one, NO ONE wants to play. Yes, the 11-5 Jags.

Anyone have any knowledge/familiarity with the difficulty of getting tickets to Seahawks games?

A lot of us will be going next season and it would be nice to get a group section but I'm guessing that more likely we'll need to purchase whatever is available on eBay and Craigslist.

Unfortunately for us, every team's highest ticket demand/price is when the Patriots are playing there.

Last years Chargers - Patriots playoff game Plaza level seats were $350 - $400 each. Tomorrow's Chargers - Titans game the same seat is $75 - $100.

They usually sell out relatively fast, but if you're up an atom as soon as they go on sale it should be no problem. I've been able to get tickets to a suckhawks game every year. Hopefully the same can be said when the pats come to town next year :)

"The Jaguars are the team nobody wants to face in the post season."

PULEASE. :rolleyes:

that is why the Steelers will win tonight.

They are getting no respect and the Jags are overrated and over hyped.

see what happens. i wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it was a bloodbath either.

"The Jaguars are the team nobody wants to face in the post season."

PULEASE. :rolleyes:

I agree, what a bunch of crap. The media starts this and then comes back and implies it's the teams saying this.....:rolleyes:

It's a boring game because Washington sucks. The media talked them up as if motivation was going to over come everything. Todd Collins has come down to earth.

Are you seriously putting Colling down on this? You must be just looking at a stat line instead of watching the game.

Are you seriously putting Colling down on this? You must be just looking at a stat line instead of watching the game.

No, but I must have come off that way. That skins team was/is pretty flat for this game.

hahahh Burleson just got taken down by the punter.

:singing:

Yea, well Seattle doesn't seem to be lightin' it up either. Of course, I'm listening to the radio broadcast online, but doesn't seem like I'm missing much. Snoozer....

Oh goody, the new emo Tom Cruise is a Skins fan.

Great catch by Hackett... coverage seems to be poor from the skins..

Wow...how big of a bust has Shaun Alexander been this year?! I didn't expect anything HUGE, but his season has been a total flop.

We can see by watching this game, why they are wild card teams

My god this game is brutal to watch. I had a hard time watching non Patriot games now (I've been spoiled).

awesome job by Smoot.

and the announcers are right, he has been playing well.

awesome job by Smoot.

and the announcers are right, he has been playing well.

Ouch...that must have hurt...looks like his helmet hit him hard as his feet were knocked out beneath him..

Man, I hope my Steelers just DESTROY the Jags tonight! I'm so sick of hearing all of this BS hype. I think that game should at least be watchable.

1 TD and the Skins would be right back in it. It doesn't seem right. Like the Hawks should be up by more.

1 TD and the Skins would be right back in it. It doesn't seem right. Like the Hawks should be up by more.

skins consistently make dumb penalties at critical times. i count this against gibbs more than anything as a sign the game passed him by somewhat.

Last edited:
Nice 1 hand grab. Come on Skins, make it a game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back