PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Tiger Woods wins the Masters

What's gotten into you? Jack Daniels?

Close. 99 black berries. I’ve never liked tiger because he reminds me of that line from Pink Floyd. A club tie, a firm hand shake and you look me in the eyes with an easy smile.

Not sure

Close. 99 black berries. I’ve never liked tiger because he reminds me of that line from Pink Floyd. A club tie, a firm hand shake and you look me in the eyes with an easy smile.

Not sure
Fair enough. Im a fan of his golf game but as a person he's too edgy for me.

Tell that to all the Brady haters, they believe the same about Brady.
They would be wrong objectively speaking, I assume you will agree.

skynews-tiger-woods-golf-masters_4639965.jpg
Kraft could learn something from this

(But won't)

I imagine most people who don't consider golf a sport also don't consider NASCAR a sport.

Well, motor sports actually require a higher level of fitness. The is especially true of F1. Just saying.

Just played a round yesterday with the sibblings. Have the sunburn to go along with it.

A "sport"? Not really. Unless you consider bowling a sport.

Hell of a fun and challenging game though.

Looking forward to getting more into it as we get older.

Technically, things like Golf, bowling, football (America and World), and everything else are not sports. They are games. Sports are things like track and field, swimming, etc.

Regardless, congratulations to Tiger. Great story for him and really highlights also how great the Golden Bear was.

Still think George Formans comeback was the greatest. Golf is one thing, to go back into a ring and get punched by some kid when you are 50 takes some guts.

Kraft could learn something from this

(But won't)

Help please, what could Kraft learn from a picture of Woods with his arms raised and his mouth wide open? Just curious.

As far as I am concerned too bad Tiger Woods won. I was watching the Celtics game and had the Masters recording on the DVR. As soon as I heard Woods won, I deleted the DVR recording.

Go Navy Seals

Guys like Jim Brown?

Nope. Hey bro, I’m asking you about phySics, the nature of reality. I ask both you asmnd quantum mechanic. I’m not asking from a false idea. Neither am I asking something from you in any kind of false way, I’d like to heAr anything true

no...men play "punchyainnamouf" with Jete fan pinheads...

The jokes just write themselves, Tunes....:p

Just tired of the constant writing about Tiger winning the Masters, enough all ready. It's over.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back