PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: The Dude STILL Abides By The Patriot Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you joined BucsFans.Com.

However I refuse to be respectful to Aaron Rodgerass

Not I. But I'm too old to carry that tourch now. So I'm passing it to you.

I know my humor doesn't translate properly across the web so just know that I'm totally kidding with you and appreciate your posts.

Nah all genuine. Love Jeff Bridges. Who was that hot chick he co-starred with in Against All Odds?
Rachel Ward I believe. Posting this before I look it up. Not much of a film buff but my memory has a scary-good rep to maintain.
<returns from web search, fist-bumps self>

My wife and some friends think I am weird as Big Lebowski is my favorite movie of all time, there have been rumors circulating for a while now that a sequel is in the works, but I doubt it.

Jeff Bridges has also been involved with various "hunger" projects, most recently as spokesman for "No Kid Hungry" charity

The dude does abide...

I am incredibly saddened Jeff Bridges has lymphoma. My dad had it a few years ago and he beat it. Hoping Jeffery Lebowski does the same.

Been super busy with work, golf, summer vacations, family and sick and tired of COVID and political discussion so stayed away.

A bit down on the NFL situation but still kinda optimistic Pats will finish 9-7.

I am a bit curious why some are questioning my fandom. Is it because I haven't been here for a few months? Really?

Thought I built up more street cred that that?
I never doubted your fandom but didn't want to get into it with those who did. Welcome "back."

I'm also saddened by the news on the Big Lebowski. I wish him well.

As for the Pats, I won't quit on them now but it sure looks like it was a blunder to let Brady leave. It reminds me of 2008 when they lost him at the end of that defense's great run and it took them a few years to recover.

Hi RW,

Glad you are ok...no questioning your fandom here...without a doubt one of the bes and most respectful posters on the board!! Hope you're here more often.

Nah all genuine. Love Jeff Bridges. Who was that hot chick he co-starred with in Against All Odds?
Against All Odds was a great film (Rachel Ward). Watched Jeff Bridges in a good movie last night, The Only Living Boy in NY.

I am incredibly saddened Jeff Bridges has lymphoma. My dad had it a few years ago and he beat it. Hoping Jeffery Lebowski does the same.

Been super busy with work, golf, summer vacations, family and sick and tired of COVID and political discussion so stayed away.

A bit down on the NFL situation but still kinda optimistic Pats will finish 9-7.

I am a bit curious why some are questioning my fandom. Is it because I haven't been here for a few months? Really?

Thought I built up more street cred that that?
Glad you came out of witness protection, Rob. Lol Seriously, glad to see you posting a bit the past few days.

Yeah, fandom now means you can't have any interests outside of Patriots football. I was a victim as well.

I see everyone is on the RW & Jeff Bridges bandwagons. The place is almost back to normal.
I first read that as “handwagons”. Still distracted by worries over Joker’s love life. Afraid he’s decided to give Fnord a run for the money...

Great Jeff bridges movie is Arlington road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes