Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertweathers

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I am incredibly saddened Jeff Bridges has lymphoma. My dad had it a few years ago and he beat it. Hoping Jeffery Lebowski does the same.

Been super busy with work, golf, summer vacations, family and sick and tired of COVID and political discussion so stayed away.

A bit down on the NFL situation but still kinda optimistic Pats will finish 9-7.

I am a bit curious why some are questioning my fandom. Is it because I haven't been here for a few months? Really?

Thought I built up more street cred that that?

KontradictioN

Probably the nicest guy on the forum
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
I am incredibly saddened Jeff Bridges has lymphoma. My dad had it a few years ago and he beat it. Hoping Jeffery Lebowski does the same.

Been super busy with work, golf, summer vacations, family and sick and tired of COVID and political discussion so stayed away.

A bit down on the NFL situation but still kinda optimistic Pats will finish 9-7.

I am a bit curious why some are questioning my fandom. Is it because I haven't been here for a few months? Really?

I thought that was mostly tongue-in-cheek. But glad you’re okay.

BradytoMosstoGronk

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Oh, we already had the ceremony...

glad you're well.

n6249c

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Thanks man. I'd love to say I went on a 5 month long bender or hooked on Oxy but my life simply is not that interesting.
Tried to find a sad emoticon for that but no joy. Glad to hear you escaped the Nihilists. Good to see you back.

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner

Welcome back. You missed a few things. I'll help you catch up.

Tommy boy 12 and sb1 are "roommates" in a one bedroom pad.

Kontra's anger issues are better. Slightly.

Quantum hasn't issued a red X in months. I'm worried about him.

Robert Weathers is a bandwagoner.

And @StockingAnarchyNumber12 is taking over the forum. He's pushing our old bitter asses aside.

Other than that it's been fairly normal in a Covid kind of way.

TommyBrady12

Hall of Fame Poster

I said you were true blue Pats...but just taking a break. ;)

robertweathers

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter

And @StockingAnarchyNumber12 is taking over the forum. He's pushing our old bitter asses aside.

IIRC @StockingAnarchyNumber12 was mind-numbing the QueefsPlanet faithful with his Forrest Gump board persona. They didn't know what to make of him.

Is Mosslost back?

KontradictioN

Probably the nicest guy on the forum
PatsFans.com Supporter

Status
Not open for further replies.