PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Texans having a fire sale?

I thought Cooks had a no trade clause?

Man that is a roster devoid of talent! Cooks is pretty much the only one you would trade for.

Man that is a roster devoid of talent! Cooks is pretty much the only one you would trade for.

If Cooks had ever figured out how to run more than two routes he would be one of the best receivers in football, He has exceptional talent, but he’s never made the most of it.

2021 salary cap hit to an acquiring team would just be $3m. $13.7m in cap charge in 2022 with no guaranteed money. FA after that.

He wasn’t quite what we hoped for here, but I’d take him back in a heartbeat if we could get him for relatively cheap.

Well they signed WAYYYY more vets than they could realistically keep so this makes sense. Lots of pre-cutdown trades today which seems kinda new this year, though could be wrong about that.

Nah..I see about 7-8 very good players. Not sure about their contracts though..

Any Sane man would waive that in a heartbeat to get off the Texans right now

although I think he’s tired of moving around for his family’s sake. The NFL has turned that man and his family into gypsies.

Yea his career arc has been bizarre. Because he's a good player and not toxic or a malcontent. Yet he keeps getting moved around. Gotta be rough to learn a new playbook and teammates every year.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back