PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT.. successful approach for golf addicts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolade

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Ok we are in lockdown.

Golf courses , although in half the states is allowed,. We are in New England so we have to follow the closures that are based on different reasons, non essential of course, but also non- golfers surely don't give a Shyt .

So now we have completed quarantine, virus free , but need some exercise and fresh air. Surely our local government should understand. So we go to the golf course..

Some confusing media info has indicated that courses are allowed to maintain the course even though no play . Hmmm ... .that means the course is waiting for us.

So... We go to course, walking 6 feet apart . It is simple. We walk to tee , hit balls , walk down fairway in countryside ( not another person within half mile). No problemo...

Nice drive coolade.. ah yes , .peaceful healthy walk down fairway.

Oh no , I hear siren. I turn around and local police vehicle is coming with lights flashing.. !

I am in disbelief as I get to my ball. I have 147 yards for my second shot so I pull my 8I. I am going thru my preshot routine and police officer says golf course is closed . "Get the F away from me you jack ass , I am practicing social distancing...!!

Coolade completes his round of golf. :cool:

Last edited:
Who is this guy and where did he come from? :confused:

Who is this guy and where did he come from? :confused:
No sense of humor ? That is a vital ingredient in times of difficulty.. :D

I guess you're not a golfer , huh..?

No sense of humor ? That is a vital ingredient in times of difficulty.. :D

I guess you're not a golfer , huh..?
There's a serious lack of levity around here...

I didn't think I had too much to drink, but I had a lot of trouble following the story.

There's a serious lack of levity around here...

To be fair, non of us can match you when it comes to consistently posting the most hilarious shit ever.

Reactions: jah
Ok we are in lockdown.

Golf courses , although in half the states is allowed,. We are in New England so we have to follow the closures that are based on different reasons, non essential of course, but also non- golfers surely don't give a Shyt .

So now we have completed quarantine, virus free , but need some exercise and fresh air. Surely our local government should understand. So we go to the golf course..

Some confusing media info has indicated that courses are allowed to maintain the course even though no play . Hmmm ... .that means the course is waiting for us.

So... We go to course, walking 6 feet apart . It is simple. We walk to tee , hit balls , walk down fairway in countryside ( not another person within half mile). No problemo...

Nice drive coolade.. ah yes , .peaceful healthy walk down fairway.

Oh no , I hear siren. I turn around and local police vehicle is coming with lights flashing.. !

I am in disbelief as I get to my ball. I have 147 yards for my second shot so I pull my 8I. I am going thru my preshot routine and police officer says golf course is closed . "Get the F away from me you jack ass , I am practicing social distancing...!!

Coolade completes his round of golf. :cool:
8 iron from 147?
Are you 75 yrs old?

So Coolade more importantly.

Did Jim Thome take steroids?

Interesting info about about golf courses being closed, in RI for the most part they are open is you want to walk (my crew usually does)... some courses have even changed the flag configuration so you do not even have to touch them.. one player at a time in the proshop etc.

The problem for me is that I just do not feel like playing during this time as do none of the folks I usually play with, going by myself is not a big deal.. live near two courses I walk sometimes for the exercise, but just don't feel like golf.. hopefully that changes soon.

Interesting info about about golf courses being closed, in RI for the most part they are open is you want to walk (my crew usually does)... some courses have even changed the flag configuration so you do not even have to touch them.. one player at a time in the proshop etc.

The problem for me is that I just do not feel like playing during this time as do none of the folks I usually play with, going by myself is not a big deal.. live near two courses I walk sometimes for the exercise, but just don't feel like golf.. hopefully that changes soon.

Golf is the type of game that's best with a clear head and no problems.

I don't see any reason that golf courses shouldn't be open. A group could easily play a round without getting close.

Golf is the type of game that's best with a clear head and no problems.

I don't see any reason that golf courses shouldn't be open. A group could easily play a round without getting close.
It is a freaking joke we can't golf.

Absolute joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes