PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Spencer Rattler

Ras-IR Dowling

2022 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
How far does his draft stock fall after being benched today and possibly relegated to backup qb for the foreseeable future? He was being talked about as a Day 1 prospect not too long ago.

Oh I thought you meant this guy was an offensive tackle and I got all excited. Swear to God I think I'M next on the depth chart at the o line positions.

Sounds like the name of a drummer for a rock band called Crushed Acid.

Last edited:
Maybe he'll transfer to Alabama and become the starter there in a reverse Jalen Hurts move.

NOTE: It was just a joke. I know he has no chance of going to Alabama nor unseating Bryce Young.

Is this some sick poisonous snake joke?

His stock has been plummeting all season, and deservedly so based on his play. 6 weeks ago he was talked about as a Heisman candidate. Now he's riding the pine.

He’s the reverse Kurt Warner story, from #1 pick to bagging groceries.

How far does his draft stock fall after being benched today and possibly relegated to backup qb for the foreseeable future? He was being talked about as a Day 1 prospect not too long ago.
I think his draft stock just tanked barring a miracle. He was the golden boy going into the season and has been benched twice, booed by his home crowd, and can’t make the throws under pressure.
Seems like a good kid, kind of feel bad for him.

I think his draft stock just tanked barring a miracle. He was the golden boy going into the season and has been benched twice, booed by his home crowd, and can’t make the throws under pressure.
Seems like a good kid, kind of feel bad for him.

he can still come back next year and regain his lofty draft status.

he can still come back next year and regain his lofty draft status.
He could stay in school and if he does the transfer portal may be the way to go. Caleb Williams (the kid that took over and led the comeback) was just as highly rated coming out of HS.

He could stay in school and if he does the transfer portal may be the way to go. Caleb Williams (the kid that took over and led the comeback) was just as highly rated coming out of HS.

ucla would be a nice place for rattler!

Don’t care. Pats have their guy at QB.

And if jones gets hurt? What do we have then?
Not Rattler. I can name 5,000,000 more relevant OT threads that are worthy of creating. This is not it.

Not Rattler. I can name 5,000,000 more relevant OT threads that are worthy of creating. This is not it.
Thats on me my bad. I’ll make you I consult and get your blessing before creating any more OT threads.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back