PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Roger’s wife pulls a second hand Kevin Durant on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much of a story. The tweets were pretty mundane.

How much did Roger make in 1997?
My bad- I didn't know she hooked up with him in 97'. Maybe he loves dogs? Maybe she has a soft spot for conceited gingers? Maybe he had an amazing shoe collection? Maybe he makes a mean omelette? I'm lost here. :confused:

My bad- I didn't know she hooked up with him in 97'. Maybe he loves dogs? Maybe she has a soft spot for conceited gingers? Maybe he had an amazing shoe collection? Maybe he makes a mean omelette? I'm lost here. :confused:

It's all good. I only knew that because I read that article linked in the tweet.

THAT'S Jane Skinner?...jeez...living with Mr. Azzole Of the Century has turned her into Manifred Manfaceington...AAAAGGGHHHH!

Last edited:
The anonymous posters here casting their stones......too funny.

Roger may want to consider the well being of his family as he considers signing a contract extension. Clearly, Ms. Goodell is feeling the pressure of his position.

Maybe she deflated his balls

How much was that sub-human making in 1997?

His first NFL job was as assistant to the President of the AFC, Lamar Hunt. That was 1987. By '97, Goodell - with Tagliabue mentoring him - was already deeply involved in league operations management and only a couple years away from being officially appointed League VP of Operations.

So, he was probably pulling down a decent amount of coin by '97.

Goody's father in law is also a Washington bigwig. Lots in common.

At any rate I assume there is genuine affection between the two as back in 1997- while he was making decent $ he wasn't the sugar daddy a-hole he is now.

Most interesting aspect of this to me is how it shows how much this pantload and wife are really bothered by the criticisms he continually brings on himself. There's nothing a pampered entitled nitwit fears more than a dose of reality from the riff raff.

She seems like a ride or die *****. Goodell is a scumlord, but he has a loyal wife. Good for him.

She seemed really nice as a newscaster. Wonder why she latched on to that creep.

He makes over $30M/year. It's like marrying a winning powerball ticket. How many women would turn that down?

THAT'S Jane Skinner?...jeez...licving with Mr. Azzole Of the Century has turned her into Manifred Manfaceington...AAAAGGGHHHH!

Someone has to wear the pants.

His first NFL job was as assistant to the President of the AFC, Lamar Hunt. That was 1987. By '97, Goodell - with Tagliabue mentoring him - was already deeply involved in league operations management and only a couple years away from being officially appointed League VP of Operations.

So, he was probably pulling down a decent amount of coin by '97.

wrong....THIS preceded being named assistant to Hunt. There is a serious question that Goodell's intership with the Jets CAME FIRST and Goodell had it changed in his official bio in 2009 after being OUTED as a liar.

"After college, Roger Goodell wrote letters to every National Football League team in search of a job. He finally landed an internship with the league's front office the following spring, and after a season as an intern with the New York Jets, he returned to the front office for good in 1984."

Roger Goodell

as you can plainly see, he wrote to every TEAM, yet the first job he gets in 1983 is the front office, THEN the Jets? No...he got his first internship with the Jets then, after Hess lobbied hard, he got a job with the league. When this was exposed in 2009 HE had history changed on his offical bio pages to reflect "first interned with the league THEN the Jets". This makes ZERO sense on its face...you don't get a job with the league when you are trying to get a job with ANY team!!!@ Jeezus krist, his lying is so transparent it's ridiculous yet the average NFL fan BELIEVES the tripe vomited out as FACT by this corrupt NFL hook line and sinker.

wrong....THIS preceded being named assistant to Hunt. There is a serious question that Goodell's intership with the Jets CAME FIRST and Goodell had it changed in his official bio in 2009 after being OUTED as a liar.

"After college, Roger Goodell wrote letters to every National Football League team in search of a job. He finally landed an internship with the league's front office the following spring, and after a season as an intern with the New York Jets, he returned to the front office for good in 1984."

Roger Goodell

as you can plainly see, he wrote to every TEAM, yet the first job he gets in 1983 is the front office, THEN the Jets? No...he got his first internship with the Jets then, after Hess lobbied hard, he got a job with the league. When this was exposed in 2009 HE had history changed on his offical bio pages to reflect "first interned with the league THEN the Jets". This makes ZERO sense on its face...you don't get a job with the league when you are trying to get a job with ANY team!!!@ Jeezus krist, his lying is so transparent it's ridiculous yet the average NFL fan BELIEVES the tripe vomited out as FACT by this corrupt NFL hook line and sinker.

No one knows more about Fraudger's bull crap than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News