PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Ravens @ Colts game discussion (AFC Divisional Round)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did we lose to this crap team.

Last edited:
Just when it looks like the Ravens are starting to move the ball. Bam. Drive dead.

ravens shouldve run it on 3rd and 3 and go for it on 4th down...

How did we lose to this crap team.

Because we sucked against good defenses and the Colts are much better in that area?

And this is WITHOUT Sanders,at least the Colts no named secondary are in it to win it.

Indy always finds a way to play on a high level,its amazing they only won 1 SB this decade.

Last edited:
Flacco's delivery takes forever. I think they should have gone for it there on 4th down.

I think there should be a rule that receivers are not allowed to wear gloves unless it is below freezing at the game. Have you ever felt these gloves? They are the stickiest things in the world.

A "sack"! Wow!

Wow, the Ravens blitz and they get a sack.

Hate to state the John Madden obvious comment, but uh... the Ravens need to score here.

Because, in 2009, we were not that good.

i think the pats team which played the colts this yr wouldve beaten the ravens. the welker injury hurt them mentally as much after the high of the jags game

Do you guys know of a good website that lists team penalties? Is it true the Colts offense has not been called for holding this year and the defense has not been called for interference?

I can't believe I have to pull for the San Diego Choakers next week.

Hate to state the John Madden obvious comment, but uh... the Ravens need to score here.

john_madden1.jpg

If the Ravens want to win this game, they're going to have to score more points than the Colts.

Wow... committing enough penalties, Ravens?

Do you guys know of a good website that lists team penalties? Is it true the Colts offense has not been called for holding this year and the defense has not been called for interference?

It wasn't this year that the Colts got away with zero DPI calls; that was either 2005 or 2006.

Bogus holding call

Oh shat, they finally got across midfield again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents