PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Ravens appear to be getting hit by injuries again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is Gronkowski's back. Or arm. Or knee. Or whatever.

No, I wouldn't.

Also, who on the Ravens cares what I think? What I root for has no bearing on reality.

I'm glad those two guys are hurt. They're done for the season now. One less potential threat.

You think Ravens fans don't cheer Patriots injuries on a daily basis?

That's quite a defense you've made for yourself. "It's okay if I'm a dipshit because nobody cares what I think anyway." At least self-aware enough to have an appropriately low opinion of yourself, I guess.

He's gonna ask for a Waaaahmbulance Rule...the arrogant loudmouth sub-moron that cries the most wins the division...figure it's a 2 team battle between Splattsburgh and Bawltimore.

I feel terrible for Pitta, and I hope that he thinks hard about calling it a career. At this point, he's made some money. It's time for him to think about being able to go up a flight of stairs at age 60.

He's been having chronic hip issues. It may be time for Pitta to hang up the cleats.
My guess is he is going to end up with a metal hip soon if he continues playing.

It is Gronkowski's back. Or arm. Or knee. Or whatever.

No, I wouldn't.

Also, who on the Ravens cares what I think? What I root for has no bearing on reality.

I'm glad those two guys are hurt. They're done for the season now. One less potential threat.

You think Ravens fans don't cheer Patriots injuries on a daily basis?
I think some believe in bad luck or being PC in our comments as if people are watching this board outside Patsfans Land

Those people are wrong

If I knew they were watching us, I'd be MUCH ruder!!! :D

I feel bad for the players but for the organization..

laughing-hysterically-gif-1245.gif

Feel bad for Pitta.

And they had the best TE group in the league last year...

Career-ender for Pitta, who had battled back. Nothing but respect for him and other NFL warriors.

But, for the Ravens and Harbawl losing another important player...Karma, she do be a *****, don't she?

My guess is he is going to end up with a metal hip soon if he continues playing.
Maybe even if he doesn't continue playing.

I'm quite happy with my replacement hip. Doubt it would stand up to NFL use however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST