PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Ravens appear to be getting hit by injuries again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey007

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score

Let me first wish these two the best in their recoveries. I wish nothing ill upon them.

But man... I'm not one who really believes in Karma in it's origins and concept, but I really feel like there's something at play here. Ever since that loss in the divisional round, and the aftermath of Harbaugh starting that whole mess, they've just seemed to be plagued with injuries nonstop ever since. Like I said, I'm not sure about Karma.. but man this really shows that you get what you give in this world.

Little advice to Mr. Harbaugh? Try and focus on being an actual decent human being, and don't try and ruin someone else just because they have not only accomplished more than you, but flat out have outsmarted you as well.

All in all, this is what you get when you're petty little *****.

I'll get back to you when I can stop sobbing.

I don't wish injuries on any player, but I'm not going to lose sleep if the Ravens fall apart, that's for sure.

0c01de2045a9134d85e3ff3697aa23ba.jpg

Tough break for those guys. Wish them nothing but the best in their recoveries.

Is there a karma theory when NE's TE can't get through a quarter of the season?

Yikes, that has to be a career-ender for Pitta, doesn't it? To struggle back from all his previous hip injuries just to get another one? At this point they've gotta be looking at it as a chronic issue that's likely to just keep reoccurring, and he's not a young guy anymore.

It sucks, as much as I dislike the Ravens I'm not going to go and wish that on anyone. Hopefully his long-term health isn't affected too much.

Pitta is done

That's too bad. Guy worked his arse off and came back from a previous injury to have an excellent season last year. If I had a favorite Raven (I said if!) it would be Pita. I wish him good luck, good health, and good fortune in the future.

Last edited:
That's harsh can't wish injuries on players this could easily be Gronks back

It is Gronkowski's back. Or arm. Or knee. Or whatever.

I hope the people celebrating here are knocking on a ton of wood, because I'm sure you'd feel much differently if it was Ravens fans celebrating another Gronk back injury.

No, I wouldn't.

Also, who on the Ravens cares what I think? What I root for has no bearing on reality.

I'm glad those two guys are hurt. They're done for the season now. One less potential threat.

You think Ravens fans don't cheer Patriots injuries on a daily basis?

I don't wish injuries on anyone even the Ratbirds. Besides, it is Harbaugh and his coaching staff who deserve karma, not their players.
I never implied any player should ever deserve injuries....except for Benard Pollard.

It's more probable than not that I don't give a flying fark about Ravens woes.

It is Gronkowski's back. Or arm. Or knee. Or whatever.

No, I wouldn't.

Also, who on the Ravens cares what I think? What I root for has no bearing on reality.

I'm glad those two guys are hurt. They're done for the season now. One less potential threat.

You think Ravens fans don't cheer Patriots injuries on a daily basis?

We're better than that. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots