PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2021 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Again, I am newish here, but there is a poster that is in fact stiring up crap on threads and is causing a lot of heat, not to mention changing subjects to talk about a QB who is not here anymore, over and over again. I am in no way telling you how to run this board because I in fact love how things work for the most part here, but I think stopping that thing from happening, would clear up a lot of the crap that the threads turned into.
This thread was invented in 2020 so we could talk about the greatest player in football history, even though he's gone. I think it was moved off of the main forum because of complaints.

This thread was invented in 2020 so we could talk about the greatest player in football history, even though he's gone. I think it was moved off of the main forum because of complaints.
Oh I get that, and I understand it, my issue is, that does not mean someone can just completely bash Brady on the main forum over and over and over, even when the thread is not even about him. I mean it works both ways in my eyes. I get that people want to move on, and I get that some are going to be mad at him becuase he left and won, but there is a poster down there that I have not seen that much attacking BS since I was on twitter, and to me, that is just as bad as anything else and it flat out derailed those threads and caused an uproar that lead to some harsh words being thrown around.

Oh I get that, and I understand it, my issue is, that does not mean someone can just completely bash Brady on the main forum over and over and over, even when the thread is not even about him. I mean it works both ways in my eyes. I get that people want to move on, and I get that some are going to be mad at him becuase he left and won, but there is a poster down there that I have not seen that much attacking BS since I was on twitter, and to me, that is just as bad as anything else and it flat out derailed those threads and caused an uproar that lead to some harsh words being thrown around.
I have been lurking on this board since 2006 and it's truly sad how terrible a job the mods are doing.

This no longer feels like a pats fans forum but instead a Bill Belichick fan forum.

Only comments that promote and pimp Bill are allowed, any criticism against him or praise for Brady is immediately banished and practically a bannishable offense.

I can't blame Ian, he created a great place here and it's sad that Mods who are supposed to be neutral and help make this a community of fans to discuss and debate All things patriots (past, present and future), are instead petty Billievers who make excuses.

The poster Mac should have been kicked from that thread that just got closed, instead he was allowed to completely derail what it was, a discussion of the Bucs vs the Pats.

It's getting frustrating that those who have chosen to still cheer Brady on are accused of derailing threads, when it's infact Brady haters or Bill cultists (probably one and the same people) who derail every single thread that talks positively of Brady.

I have been lurking on this board since 2006 and it's truly sad how terrible a job the mods are doing.

This no longer feels like a pats fans forum but instead a Bill Belichick fan forum.

Only comments that promote and pimp Bill are allowed, any criticism against him or praise for Brady is immediately banished and practically a bannishable offense.

I can't blame Ian, he created a great place here and it's sad that Mods who are supposed to be neutral and help make this a community of fans to discuss and debate All things patriots (past, present and future), are instead petty Billievers who make excuses.

The poster Mac should have been kicked from that thread that just got closed, instead he was allowed to completely derail what it was, a discussion of the Bucs vs the Pats.

It's getting frustrating that those who have chosen to still cheer Brady on are accused of derailing threads, when it's infact Brady haters or Bill cultists (probably one and the same people) who derail every single thread that talks positively of Brady.
I would take it further and say that the mods have been hot garbage at everything ranging from COVID threads to anything Brady related. It's very clear who the trolls are in all those threads yet they are never even stopped. They are often encouraged. If you've ever seen the Chiefs forum you would know what that place is like. This is getting there slowly. Ridiculous.

That Mac account is literally two weeks old, which couldn’t be more of a red flag, and has done nothing but troll. It makes no sense why they’ve not been banned.

I've been here since 2010 forum has definitely become super censored yet that neweramac guy can bash TB to no end and nothing happens. Yes Brady is on the Bucs and fine we can discuss him in his subforum, but some of us still are big fans of him and appreciate all he did for the franchise so of course you will get pushback if someone bashes him specially in a Patriots forum where in my opinion we should be nothing but grateful to him and Belichick too. @Deus Irae has been vital to this thread he post updates daily and everyone here from @Ice_Ice_Brady , @Tony2046 @KontradictioN @Zarozzor @amfootball @Haterproof to others im forgetting is top of my head have beneffited from it.

My theory: A troll who changed his name and added a 2nd account from the same person with similar screen names. "They" can support each other to legitimize "their" biased posts and "They" think we've fallen for it.

I would take it further and say that the mods have been hot garbage at everything ranging from COVID threads to anything Brady related. It's very clear who the trolls are in all those threads yet they are never even stopped. They are often encouraged. If you've ever seen the Chiefs forum you would know what that place is like. This is getting there slowly. Ridiculous.
This place isn't even close to going down the same path at ChiefsPlanet.

Last edited:
My theory: A troll who changed his name and added a 2nd account from the same person with similar screen names. "They" can support each other to legitimize "their" biased posts and "They" think we've fallen for it.
Yea I don't know who he is/was yet. We'll find out I'm sure.

Not seeing an insult here. Sorry but it's childish to take any interaction on this forum seriously. We're talking about football teams, players, sports, which all fall under "entertainment."

SmartSelect_20210922-201306_Firefox.jpg

In addition, to have a hack bandwagon fan like Mac10 claim that honk was "sexist" is even more ridiculous. Mac10 does nothing but disparage the greatest player in Patriots history just because Brady didn't retire when he wanted him to; so he acts like a jilted lover. Then we have the NewEra whack job doing a 24/7 troll job, spamming every thread with utter bull sh!!t, but that's ok?

If this forum is just going to become a place for homers and squash any criticism of the team's coach, or ostracize any mention of its greatest player, then maybe it's time to move on.

Not seeing an insult here. Sorry but it's childish to take any interaction on this forum seriously. We're talking about football teams, players, sports, which all fall under "entertainment."

View attachment 35915

In addition, to have a hack bandwagon fan like Mac10 claim that honk was "sexist" is even more ridiculous. Mac10 does nothing but disparage the greatest player in Patriots history just because Brady didn't retire when he wanted him to; so he acts like a jilted lover. Then we have the NewEra whack job doing a 24/7 troll job, spamming every thread with utter bull sh!!t, but that's ok?

If this forum is just going to become a place for homers and squash any criticism of the team's coach, or ostracize any mention of its greatest player, then maybe it's time to move on.
Couldn't have said it better myself

That Mac account is literally two weeks old, which couldn’t be more of a red flag, and has done nothing but troll. It makes no sense why they’ve not been banned.
Has to be a poster that has been banned here before several times. Exact same arguments and post style. Went by PatsRebuild last winter. Previously Chris Stevenson. He’s not here to talk Patriots just grief and argue with people and namecall. Which I think is against the rules of the board. His insults definitely are against the rules.

I put him on ignore today and it’s way more peaceful.

View attachment 35915

Nice post.

lol Tony, some heated/fun hearted debates this afternoon that took a turn for the worse.

You're a very good moderator. I could never be one. The stuff you guys deal with, including mine, seems unbearable at times. So thanks for carrying the load. If you ever tell me to shut up I will.

My two cents on Deus. I've never had a problem with him. We've argued in the past but nothing serious. I've enjoyed his input over the years. It's definitely a different perspective but usually a good one whether I agreed with it or not. He has always hated moderation. So there's that.

Anyway I hope you guys reconsider him. Personally I don't agree with the ban. I understand why you banned him from the thread but not the forum.

Again I think you're a good moderator. I absolutely love how you open up the game day threads. You are always on point. Good stuff. So maybe you see my conflict. Two good people that I enjoy reading are at odds with each other. Tough for me to post but there it is.

Thanks and sorry.

If @Deus Irae is banned, we’re losing one of the most informed, balanced members on the forum because of a fake complaint by Timmy, the worst member on the forum for so many reasons. I’m not concerned about Deus getting perma-banned. I’m concerned he’ll just say fck it and leave because…really…why would he be singled out when many of us post much worse things all the time? The way his team loyalty is always trashed is ridiculous; even though he posts all the Bucs news, he still adds more to Patriots discussion than 99% of the people whining about him.

Let's all agree that we have pushed the mods to their limits from time to time. I've been in "who can insult who the most" arguments with a couple of posters which isn't healthy for the forum. But as a moderator I would have banned myself from the forum. They didn't because it was late at night or not on the main forum or whatever.

Anyway we do have great moderation here. They do try to let us have our arguments. I do enjoy this forum and always have.

Some of the shyt we say to each other must have them scratching their heads. Hahaha

So let's not beat up on them because we definitely need some level of moderation. Haha.

If @Deus Irae is banned, we’re losing one of the most informed, balanced members on the forum because of a fake complaint by Timmy, the worst member on the forum for so many reasons. I’m not concerned about Deus getting perma-banned. I’m concerned he’ll just say fck it and leave because…really…why would he be singled out when many of us post much worse things all the time? The way his team loyalty is always trashed is ridiculous; even though he posts all the Bucs news, he still adds more to Patriots discussion than 99% of the people whining about him.
That is my fear too. I have been on bad boards, this is not one of them. I think there are a couple people that can rile things up and cause some to say things they would not normally say. I know I have done it. I hope that he stays here.

Let's all agree that we have pushed the mods to their limits from time to time. I've been in "who can insult who the most" arguments with a couple of posters which isn't healthy for the forum. But as a moderator I would have banned myself from the forum. They didn't because it was late at night or not on the main forum or whatever.

Anyway we do have great moderation here. They do try to let us have our arguments. I do enjoy this forum and always have.

Some of the shyt we say to each other must have them scratching their heads. Hahaha

So let's not beat up on them because we definitely need some level of moderation. Haha.

Yeah…well people entering political/Covid discussions know exactly what they’re getting into. And I think everyone today entering an obvious Tom vs. Bill thread knew what they were getting into.

Timmy and Co. are the problem. They really are. They make mods believe that bans, thread shutdowns, etc. are necessary, even though they’re the biggest trolls. Imagine an adult crying to another adult to come rescue you from a thread you’re choosing to participate in, and often doing the same thing you’re complaining about. People like that really should not be allowed on the forum.

I will just say this, there is a worse board, where its a little *********** circle of about 10 posters and you better agree with what they say. Homer is not even a strong enough term. I would say there have been about 10 posts so far proclaiming Jones is better than Brady is now. They also created a Brady forum, but its basically just a rip Brady as much as you can forum. You cannot disagree with anyone, you cannot say the pats played bad, you cannot say we need to be better here. Bill can do nothing wrong, he is a golden God and everything exist because he touched it. No player does anything good, it was all based on coaching. The board used to be a good place, now most people left and its down to a pit of crying about unfair and predictions that cannot be even matched. So, while I have not been here that long, this is a great mix of people all giving different opinions, and that is actually ok.

I will just say this, there is a worse board, where its a little *********** circle of about 10 posters and you better agree with what they say. Homer is not even a strong enough term. I would say there have been about 10 posts so far proclaiming Jones is better than Brady is now. They also created a Brady forum, but its basically just a rip Brady as much as you can forum. You cannot disagree with anyone, you cannot say the pats played bad, you cannot say we need to be better here. Bill can do nothing wrong, he is a golden God and everything exist because he touched it. No player does anything good, it was all based on coaching. The board used to be a good place, now most people left and its down to a pit of crying about unfair and predictions that cannot be even matched. So, while I have not been here that long, this is a great mix of people all giving different opinions, and that is actually ok.

You never met Rusty but you have. Haha. What a gem he is.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back