PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2021 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

2013 Broncos put up an NFL record 606 points.

To beat that record (with the obvious asterisk) the Bucs need to score 528 more points, average 35.2 per game. Doable. Not a lot of great defenses on the schedule and I think they could have a couple of 50 burgers in them.

To beat that record (with the obvious asterisk) the Bucs need to score 528 more points, average 35.2 per game. Doable. Not a lot of great defenses on the schedule and I think they could have a couple of 50 burgers in them.
I could see it happening. The only issue will be if the defense plays well enough that they call off the dogs late in games and try to run the clock.

The 2013 Broncos weren’t even close to the most efficient offense ever, but they had a ton of possessions and got into a few shootouts.

This is awesome for those of us who are football geeks. Mangini shows the same play run by both the Rams last year and the Falcons last week and how Tampa played the same defense on both and one was a big gain by Kupp and the other was a pick six by Edwards. Really good stuff.

Deleted- wrong thread :)

Yeah, well we’ve probably just exchanged Deus for him… on his 7th or 8th attempt here. Pretty big loss on the ledger for the board.

EDIT: Apologies. Didn’t keep scrolling and see that this thread got back on track. Carry on, my wayward sons.
In the limited exchanges I've had with RustyTrombone, I can already say If people prefer that dude over Deus, you need as much help as that sociopath does.

He's actually pathological, it's scary. Deus has a sh**load of wisdom and perspective, even if he can be difficult or bullish for people to exchange with.

Huge net loss for this website trading Deus for a certifiable troll.

In the limited exchanges I've had with RustyTrombone, I can already say If people prefer that dude over Deus, you need as much help as that sociopath does.

He's actually pathological, it's scary. Deus has a sh**load of wisdom and perspective, even if he can be difficult or bullish for people to exchange with.

Wait - I thought Deus was only booted from that other thread but was he actually banned from the entire forum? I hope not. We've butted heads in the past but he's really knowledgeable and a good read.

That other guy registered with a new account and only seems to be here to start arguments and namecall and insult people and I'm sure that's against the forum rules. He's ignored in the meantime.

Here's their game log. Looks similar to what we can expect from the Bucs.
I like the NE result :) That was the comeback game I think. You never know... any given Sunday.
1632417552740.png

I've been lurking for a long time but only got motivated to sign up a couple years back when 1/2 the fan base was thrash talking Brady.

I checked the link that Kontradiction provided yesterday and I see that some of that talk is alive and well. Like some higher ups saying that any QB can do what Brady has done,... like what%$%%?, be real come on.

Deus is quite a character and as long as he has the last word, it's all good.
I'm not surprised about it at all. The older Bucs (pun intended) are generally more blunt and the young Bucs tend to be more sensitive. When I have a blunt conversation with my kids, I add a qualifier that you can't say this at school/work or you have to say it in a way that doesn't offend people.

I like the NE result :) That was the comeback game I think. You never know... any given Sunday.
View attachment 35935
They had 6 games of 40+ points. That's insane.

I'm expecting the Bucs defense to round out to form at some point during the season. When they do, there will be less scoring with more runs, clock management, and conservative play calling. Thus, in a 16 game season, I would say not a chance.

But the extra game, the rule changes, plus shoot outs in the early season will give the Bucs a chance at the scoring record. Is a 15td Gronk season possible again.

Last edited:

Probably but Rusty is Team Bill so he's acceptable no matter how much of a lunatic troll he is.

Is it really Rusty? Stevenson? Idk. He certainly came out shooting out of the gate, all juiced up and hasn't stopped. He's going straight at pro Brady posters. My guess, one of Team Bill guys w/ an alternate account.

I agree with Kontra, best thing is to ignore him since he seems to feed on confrontation and he's full of sh!!t anyway. Let him hang himself.

View attachment 35935
Damn, three 50 burgers (almost 4). I don't see it happening. BA will pull starters if games get out of hand.

Probably but Rusty is Team Bill so he's acceptable no matter how much of a lunatic troll he is.

Is it really Rusty? Stevenson? Idk. He certainly came out shooting out of the gate, all juiced up and hasn't stopped. He's going straight at pro Brady posters. My guess, one of Team Bill guys w/ an alternate account.

I agree with Kontra, best thing is to ignore him since he seems to feed on confrontation and he's full of sh!!t anyway. Let him hang himself.
Posted here as PatsRebuild a year ago. Exact same schtick. Argue and insult.

Gonna be honest, I don't even remember Rusty (or Stevenson, are they the same dude?), and I'm not sure who he is, but he seems like a cat you avoid.

The only thing I am convinced of is if he attempted to post in a forum dedicated to Brady he'd spontaneously combust.

Posted here as PatsRebuild a year ago. Exact same schtick. Argue and insult.
And who was he? Is it a guy that keeps on getting banned and coming back under different accts. Maybe he's just manic depressive and comes here whenever he's off his Lithium.
Lmao

Reactions: sb1
I'm pretty sure Deus isn't banned...only Ian can ban posters from the forum. Mods can only ban from threads. I'm guessing Deus is just out of here voluntarily.

Wait - I thought Deus was only booted from that other thread but was he actually banned from the entire forum? I hope not. We've butted heads in the past but he's really knowledgeable and a good read.

That other guy registered with a new account and only seems to be here to start arguments and namecall and insult people and I'm sure that's against the forum rules. He's ignored in the meantime.
He isn’t banned but I’d be surprised if he came back. I hope he does. We’ve all had our wars with him, but he’s a valuable member here.

Team Bill ...... as in Pats fan?

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back