PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2021 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Nah I think Aaron Rodgers is the worst. They always have Greenbay in the Superbowl year after year after year lmao
I’m almost positive it was Packers fans who came up with the whole BOAT thing instead of GOAT to try and rationalize Rodgers being the best ever.

What’s with the name change?
I realized after making my PatsFans account that I didn't want the other name and had no idea why I made it that because I've used this one for a few years. But I had no clue until a month ago you could request a name change.

I realized after making my PatsFans account that I didn't want the other name and had no idea why I made it that because I've used this one for a few years. But I had no clue until a month ago you could request a name change.

I think the name change thing just started recently.

I was going to change mine. How do you do it? Did you message Ian?

I was going to change mine. How do you do it? Did you message Ian?
Yeah if you go to your account settings there is an option to request it. I did that and also messaged Ian just to make sure.

Kelce. LOL. Guy can't block worth a dime.
That takes Kelce out of the GOAT debate for sure.

Sometimes I wonder if I see Gronk as the GOAT because he played for the Pats, but then I realize he really is the best.

That takes Kelce out of the GOAT debate for sure.

Sometimes I wonder if I see Gronk as the GOAT because he played for the Pats, but then I realize he really is the best.
Kelce is an Elite receiving threat, nothing else. If you can't block then you are not a TE.

Kelce doesn't want to be label something else, because as a Wr title, is he even top 10?

Kelce is an Elite receiving threat, nothing else. If you can't block then you are not a TE.

Kelce doesn't want to be label something else, because as a Wr title, is he even top 10?
Gonzalez was being considered, by many, to be the best at the position before Gronk, so there's no reason to think that Kelce won't get some fair consideration.

Gonzalez was being considered, by many, to be the best at the position before Gronk, so there's no reason to think that Kelce won't get some fair consideration.
My memory might be wrong, but wasn't Gonzales capable of blocking?

Well, once again Brady was right to reject the play call. No secret around here, but his Football IQ is off the charts. On the second Gronk TD (where he blocked and released to the middle and was wide open), Gronk said in a post game interview the original play call had him going out for a pass, then Brady checked down to put gronk in protection and then Brady checked down again and had Gronk briefly block then release down field.

it already is

they were in awe of Mahomes making those plays that weren’t completed it’s hilarious
I was joking in that post, but yea.

Chiefs defense...lol

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes