PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2021 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

It is clear as day that the main problem in Tampa is the coaching not the players.
Last night the game started off with the players being the problem. Stupid penalties and drops and bad defensive play. The players however found a way to make plays and get turnovers and being the game back. The last sequence was on coaching. With the game on line to go all out blitz against that QB when you can almost assure OT it beyond stupid.

Refs are too much part of the game. It's like they are a third team out there, picking which side to help.

The taunting rule is just a rule to help the league enfluence the outcome of the game. As dumb as the rule is, isn't it supposed to be between players?

Last night the game started off with the players being the problem. Stupid penalties and drops and bad defensive play. The players however found a way to make plays and get turnovers and being the game back. The last sequence was on coaching. With the game on line to go all out blitz against that QB when you can almost assure OT it beyond stupid.
The debate around the league for years is how good is Stafford really?

The TB coaches took the wrong side and didn't game plan a game that should be afforded a very good gunslinger.

Some of you took the wrong side too, come on admit it, Stafford is good.

The debate around the league for years is how good is Stafford really?

The TB coaches took the wrong side and didn't game plan a game that should be afforded a very good gunslinger.

Some of you took the wrong side too, come on admit it, Stafford is good.
Throwing a ball against all out blitz with the best WR in the league wide open isn't deserving of praise. McVay was scared to death going down the stretch with his playcalls probably because he was worried about Stafford. He's good don't get me wrong but he is not elite.

Why? He seems like a nice young man.
it's all of this GOAT stuff. just annoying. now I know how Jordan fans have felt for the last decade/half decade

nothing against Mahomes the person

Tampa's defense and OL play was bad. Single covering the most productive WR in football with a safety down the stretch was dumb as hell.

Funny to see Brady so chill after a loss. Real "do your best and forget the rest" vibes.

that’s what I’m hoping for. Burrow is the only one of this new generation of qb’s I actually like. I’m expecting the Bengals to just roll over though. amazing how the #1 seed gets knocked out both years Mahomes is #2 seed so he doesn’t have to go on the road

I am starting to ask myself if the relationship between Arians and Brady is as good as they try to make it look like. I wouldn’t be surprised if Brady think Arians is a moron and Brady has to do everything himself to make the team ready to play. when you look Arians on the sideline during a game, it looks like he just watching and he is doing nothing.

The retiring conversation began just before the playoffs. Early this month Brady stated that he wanted to be a Buccaneers for many years. I wouldn’t be shock if the retirement talk is a power play to get rid of Arians.
Firing a recent SB coach who nearly got you to the third round would be a PR nightmare.

And I don't think Brady would ever campaign to have his coach fired.

Arians isn't great imo. But with Brady, he's good enough to get a SB.

it's all of this GOAT stuff. just annoying. now I know how Jordan fans have felt for the last decade/half decade

nothing against Mahomes the person
Not Mahomes fault people are trying to claim he's the Goat. Mahomes is on record saying Brady is the Goat. Even Kelce has said as much. Kelce has matured the last few years.

We all know who the biggest scum on KC is. And as a fan, it does bother me.

Tampa's defense and OL play was bad. Single covering the most productive WR in football with a safety down the stretch was dumb as hell.

Funny to see Brady so chill after a loss. Real "do your best and forget the rest" vibes.
I think Brady was probably shocked as hell that the game got tied up at the end. The Rams were the better team all around especially with all of Tampa's injuries. I expect them to win the SB.

Starting to wonder if Gisele gave him some kind of ultimatum. Abruptly turning his back on the sport isn't like him at all. Something on the outside is influencing him.

I think he will come back for one more season and one last run to fulfill his contract and then it's year to year after that depending on how things shake out. I think the Bucs will also load up again and do whatever it takes to make Brady's last season a great one.

Starting to wonder if Gisele gave him some kind of ultimatum. Abruptly turning his back on the sport isn't like him at all. Something on the outside is influencing him.

I think he will come back for one more season and one last run to fulfill his contract and then it's year to year after that depending on how things shake out. I think the Bucs will also load up again and do whatever it takes to make Brady's last season a great one.
I am not sure on the Gisele thing. All reports say she loves Tampa and also how the org is treating Tom which was her biggest gripe with NE and Bill. She felt Tom was being disrespected. So I doubt it is her. Tom has said that she has told him that she wants him to do what makes him happiest. She looked really happy at the game yesterday for whatever that is worth.

Oh please it’s been 15 years of the two together can we stop blaming her for everything?

The Tampa writers who do the X and Os were saying that this was Bradys most impressive game. The Oline was beat immediately
To me, it was right up there with the AFCCG in Denver in 2015 and 28-3 SB. It is a shame, he didn't get the chance to finish it in OT.

To me, it was right up there with the AFCCG in Denver in 2015 and 28-3 SB. It is a shame, he didn't get the chance to finish it in OT.
Oh well he looked better than that fraud in Green Bay.

I think Brady was probably shocked as hell that the game got tied up at the end. The Rams were the better team all around especially with all of Tampa's injuries. I expect them to win the SB.
Totally agree. Only a few players had a great game such as Evans and Suh. Brady himself was just good not great and same with Gronk.

Tampa didn't deserve to win it yet at the end it was the coaches that lost the game.

Different then the Philly SB where Brady and the offense had a great game, but the defensive plan and coaches handicapped them from the start. Pats should have won it.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back