PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of me does wonder what that team would have looked like with Brady, Gronkowski, and Brown.

Imagine Brady with that Offensive Line and Payton calling the plays

Thomas (who probably doesn’t get hurt against the Winston Buccaneers)
Sanders
Brown
Gronkowski
Cook
Kamara

Saints fans would have been stuck in a tough spot because Brady with those tools would have made Brees look really bad.

Oh well, instead we get to see Brady go to a team in their division, come in their house in the playoffs to beat them, then beat Rodgers, and Mahomes for his 7th ring.

That offense is just stacked beyond belief. The play calling is next level stuff too. Funny thing is, Brady would have been way more of a “system QB” there than he ever was in New England.

Last edited:
“Drew Brees” trending on Twitter and everyone losing their mind because he might not retire. Lmfao.

Speculation indicated that Brees would announce the end of his career sometime soon, but Twitter tells a different story. While no verified sources have confirmed anything, hence the ‘rumors’ distinction, Brees may not be as set on retiring as the fans would believe.

The current Brees hashtag on Twitter is filled mostly with fans that are lamenting the fact that Brees may return and those who defend the greatest quarterback in franchise history. Bucs fans are familiar with this in the opposite direction.

Brees has gone way out of his way for years to draw attention to himself, and particularly his dramatic retirement waffling. He isn’t doing anything to take focus away from himself.
For sure he is a drama king but him converting his salary is pretty much a lock he is retiring. Now, will he drag it out? Eh, I think it comes next week which would be 2 weeks after the SB. Payton said it is coming in a week or 2 last week.

Business is booming.
Always has been. You don’t get as good as Brown is without working your ass off at your craft. That’s why he and Brady get along so well. Unfortunately, Tugboat couldn’t help himself at the sound of a $13 happy ending, and it turned out he went to the one place that was under surveillance in South Florida. Of course, he still could have stuck with Brown until the NFL ruled if he had any balls, but didn’t want his strip mall trip to hit front page news again.

Over the cap has the bucs with just 13 million if the final cap was 180.5 million. I don’t know they’re accurate. Spotrac has them at 27.7 million if it’s 185 million. If they only have 13 million that’s gonna be tough.

Over the cap has the bucs with just 13 million if the final cap was 180.5 million. I don’t know they’re accurate. Spotrac has them at 27.7 million if it’s 185 million. If they only have 13 million that’s gonna be tough.
They went from 31 under contract to 45 recently. Doesn't the cap only account for the top 51 contracts?

Last edited:
Part of me does wonder what that team would have looked like with Brady, Gronkowski, and Brown.

Imagine Brady with that Offensive Line and Payton calling the plays

Thomas (who probably doesn’t get hurt against the Winston Buccaneers)
Sanders
Brown
Gronkowski
Cook
Kamara
Maybe Leonard Fournette also...

All former Patriots scored TD's in the win vs the Chiefs. It keeps getting more embarrassing for Bob and Bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents