PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well clearly not a great game for the buccaneers but the Patriots have had several games like that in the past and they were fine.

Still think they going to win the super bowl though

Tom decides when and if he's coming out.

FG !!!!! 38-0 and going for a FG ????? i know its meaningless but thats just trying to avoid a shutout. BB wouldnt do that.
If bb did take the field goal, you know the on side kick is coming. Because that worked so well in Buffalo!

What is happening is that "weapons" are not getting open on athleticism alone and the Bucs offensive coaching staff can not scheme to create space.

Well clearly not a great game for the buccaneers but the Patriots have had several games like that in the past and they were fine.

Still think they going to win the super bowl though
it really isnt about brady. its about the mental strength and capacity of the team to rise to his level of competitiveness. Lets see if arians and others ccan do that.

next week baltimore @ pats. lets hope we dont see a replay of this score next week :(

Already have media members killing the bucs’s lame ass performance.

FG !!!!! 38-0 and going for a FG ????? i know its meaningless but thats just trying to avoid a shutout. BB wouldnt do that.
Nope. I’ve seen Bill in the same situation and he doesn’t take the FG. Like the 16-0 Jacoby Brissett game.

The bucs bought into their own hype player and coaching staff included and saw themselves too good.

i have always been critical of BB but he would have not let that happened ever.

Brady’s going to get a lot of grief but this rout is on the Bucs defense. That’s not the defense that shut down Rodgers a month ago.

I think the bucs will work it out. Agree with the earlier post about athleticism of the WR or TB being the issue. It’s the O-line and lack of scheming open the WR.

also feel like you they need to change the structure of the offense with AB being in town. There has been no short passing outlet at all as the RBs are not quick enough to do what White, Lewis and Faulk have done for Brady in the past.

they’re a Super Bowl worthy team - feels like the coaches and players have drank their own bath water last few weeks. They have the talent to turn it around

The bucs bought into their own hype player and coaching staff and saw themselves too good.

i have always been critical of BB but he would have not let that happened ever.

I don’t think that’s the case. They knew this was a big game and they came up small. Like a trainwreck. Got punched and did nothing back.

I think the bucs will work it out. Agree with the earlier post about athleticism of the WR or TB being the issue. It’s the O-line and lack of scheming open the WR.

also feel like you they need to change the structure of the offense with AB being in town. There has been no short passing outlet at all as the RBs are not quick enough to do what White, Lewis and Faulk have done for Brady in the past.

they’re a Super Bowl worthy team - feels like the coaches and players have drank their own bath water last few weeks. They have the talent to turn it around

I don’t think they’re a super bowl team due to the coaching and toilet bowles’s defense is pathetic.

That was a Todd Bowles decision.

The box score of this game is staggering. They let the saints just dominate them.

Go ahead.Point fingers all over the place ...that's what happens after shytshows like this. There's only one person that's ultimately responsible...that fat headed fake tough guy moron head coach, Arians. You don't roll out a stinkbomben travesty like this against a familiar division opponent halfway through the season. This clown is Gase level.

Brady’s going to get a lot of grief but this rout is on the Bucs defense. That’s not the defense that shut down Rodgers a month ago.
If Brady would have played decent, I would agree but he was awful, he could have kept them in the game but he sunk them even more

But look it that way, it is good for the Pats, we can pretty much guarantee that Cam will throw 4 TD passes tomorrow ;)

Offense definitely shares the blame. Defense was terrible but the offense did them no favors with short possessions. Defense had little time to rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes