PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well clearly not a great game for the buccaneers but the Patriots have had several games like that in the past and they were fine.

Still think they going to win the super bowl though
Not with that defense.

The Bucs would be in line to play the iggles if the nfl playoffs started today. Don’t know who they would play after that.

Arians at the press conference in a few minutes: "We're on to Carolina."

Did they ever change the zone defense? Seems Brees had about as much success as Brady has had over Pittsburgh through the years.

Before i turned off the game at halftime I kept wondering hth the Bucs were still playing it?

Offense definitely shares the blame. Defense was terrible but the offense did them no favors with short possessions. Defense had little time to rest.

The offense has been nothing short of inconsistent and it’s already 9 games into the season already. No excuses for it to be bad. If your o- line is bad then change something. Make adjustments.

Arians reminds me of a service manager at a used car lot....(maybe I'm rating him too high)

bucs ran 4 times all game. 4. after touting the signing of fournette . 4. Amazing way to get your QB killed.

Arians reminds me of a service manager at a used car lot....(maybe I'm rating him too high)
he kicked a FG down 38-0. he is a classic cover your a** coach. lets see who he blames this time.

They have tough games to play still. Carolina will be no cake walk, the chiefs, the rams, Atlanta twice.

Bills 31 Pats 0 was worse
brady has had bad games. dont remember too many this late in the season close to thanksgiving being this bad.

bucs ran 4 times all game. 4. after touting the signing of fournette . 4. Amazing way to get your QB killed.
Their running game has been average all year but that’s what happens when you are trailing big quick.

if the bucs dont get close to the SB, this wont end well between arians and brady. i totally see arians start putting this on brady if they dont win.

They have tough games to play still. Carolina will be no cake walk, the chiefs, the rams, Atlanta twice.

Everyone will count them out but you need to see consistency on both offense and defense. They haven’t been consistent through 9 games. This bucs defense is atrocious and i blame the DC. The scheme is lousy.

They play Carolina, The Rams and the chief in the next three games. We’ll see pretty quickly where this team is going.

I’m my opinion they need to be 9-3 after these three games or at least 8-4 without being blow out by KC

Yeah, but it is only Brady back there at QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes