PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see scheme changes to create separation? Like bunch formations? Lots of motion? And people complain about McDaniels. WOW.
constant 7 and 10 step drops with no running attempt and OLine getting killed. Way to end the game quickly.

constant 7 and 10 step drops with no running attempt and OLine getting killed. Way to end the game quickly.

Agreed. Week 9 and the offensive playbook is pitch and catch. It is easy to play defense against a simple a!! offense.

Surprisingly, why did Brady let that happen ? He is not stupid why didn’t he change the plan with coaches? If I’m getting killed I don’t want to 7 step drop every time

Their O-line is a joke especially the left tackle. Any idea how many sacks donovan smith gave up tonight? I would try something different at this point instead of him.

Imagine if bill had this team? Arians is a joke and so is his DC.

Agreed if BB had this team it is 14-2 at least. The Bucs have had so many high draft picks for so long of course they have elite players. But with Arians it is a waste of talent.

Last edited:
They played fine in other games but they played like crap the two times they played the saints

Surprisingly, why did Brady let that happen ? He is not stupid why didn’t he change the plan with coaches? If I’m getting killed I don’t want to 7 step drop every time

Because the Bucs playbook is very limited. Just like the Steelers. That is why we were always successful against the Steelers. Great coaching beats great talent.

Last edited:
They played fine in other games but they played like crap the two times they played the saints

O-line play has been a major issue and just not executing offensively. Also the defense scheme is awful. Don’t know why they’re playing cover 3.

They can still save their season but they need to be perfect until the end. If they can get to 9-3 that will put pressure on the saints.

They can still save their season but they need to be perfect until the end. If they can get to 9-3 that will put pressure on the saints.

If you’re the Bucs you wanna play the eagles then maybe the Seahawks. You wanna stay away from the saints because you have looked dreadful against them.

O-line play has been a major issue and just not executing offensively. Also the defense scheme is awful. Don’t know why they’re playing cover 3.
I agree about the defense. Their scheme is basically put pressure on the QB and that’s it. And when you can’t get pressure you are screwed.

Now, I disagree about the OL they have not been a major issue this year except against the saints.

I agree about the defense. Their scheme is basically put pressure on the QB and that’s it. And when you can’t get pressure you are screwed.

Now, I disagree about the OL they have not been a major issue this year except against the saints.

Well do something to get better protection. They where missing their best OL tonight. Ali Marpet. Not a fan of Donovan smith. He stinks. Wish they would try someone else at left tackle.

If you’re the Bucs you wanna play the eagles then maybe the Seahawks. You wanna stay away from the saints because you have looked dreadful against them.
I completely agree but my point is if they can get to 9-3 that means beating the chiefs they can still have a shot at the division.

After reflection, the only shot they have to win the division is to finish 13-3 and hope the saints loses two more games

Did you see any exotic blitzes by the Saints? Cover 0? I do not even remember one 6 man blitz by the Saints. The Buc's Oline was awful. Brady was awful. The schemes were awful. The Bucs scored 3 points. A touchdown or two in garbage time was not even possible.

Did you see any exotic blitzes by the Saints? Cover 0? I do not even remember one 6 man blitz by the Saints. The Buc's Oline was awful. Brady was awful. The schemes were awful. The Bucs scored 3 points. A touchdown or two in garbage time was not even possible.

Donovan smith is trash. Missing marpet inside. I like the rookie wirfs. Frankly they looked like a team that wasn’t prepared which is insane. The bright lights where too much.

I agree the OL was awful today but we were talking about the season overall and not just this game. the OL was not awful all season long.

but I will agree that they tend to be exposed against good pass rushers (saints and bears have some) and they play Donald in two games

They could go 13-3 and I wouldn’t bet a dime on them to win a playoff game.

Can’t trust them after tonight. Biggest game of the season for them and they laid a huge egg. Also inconsistency on both sides of the football and we are already 9 games in. You don’t have that inconsistency. You get better and the Bucs haven’t. I just don’t understand why it hasn’t happened especially the offense. If the O line is atrocious switch it up and do something differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents