PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: NFL finds Brady visit to coach's house didn't violate rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m 99% sure that they are going to find the Pats didn’t do anything wrong but technically broke a rule so they are trying to find the right balance so the rest of the owners don’t freak out

I think only the Bengals would freak out. I don't think there's really an appetite to punish the Patriots this time beyond them. Expecting a decent sized fine.

If cheating was found, we'd know now. And imo would be looking for a coach.

Man... is Jason La Canfora intentionally this bad at his job? Feels like you would have to try to be so wrong about everything.

Isn’t Tom Brady a known repeat cheater? Bucs should be docked two first round picks.

It took the NFL a week to finish an investigation into “Coach visit-gate”, but Spygate II still has no resolution 5 months later. It’s just funny how these things work.
They have to finish the AB investigation first. I can assure you their best people are on it. They definitely want to “get this one right.”

Hell, I'm still waiting for the PSI data from the Seattle @ Minnesota 2015 playoff game!

On the related topic - I think the fact the league has not interviewed Belichick or his staff about the Bengals sideline taping is evidence that they have found no link and they'll be clearing the Pats other than probably some sort of fine any day now.

That would be appreciated... But it made me wonder if they were pressing for more info from football ops. Like digging for things since they had an excuse . And belichick said get TF out of here.

As a Patriot fan I was embarrassed reading the comments by Pats fans in the PFT story.

Multiple posters insisting if Brady had stopped at McDaniels house Pats would lose draft choices or worse. Obsessed with Goddell hatred gets tiresome to read.

Isn't it time to move on and stop living in the past and just appreciate what we had.

As a Patriot fan I was embarrassed reading the comments by Pats fans in the PFT story.

Multiple posters insisting if Brady had stopped at McDaniels house Pats would lose draft choices or worse. Obsessed with Goddell hatred gets tiresome to read.

Isn't it time to move on and stop living in the past and just appreciate what we had.

Most of that is one poster and I don’t agree with 90% of his takes.

I do think there is a persecution complex but it’s not totally unjustified when you see reports like the one that said the league investigators were getting “frustrated” that they couldn’t connect Belichick with cheating. IMO

Man... is Jason La Canfora intentionally this bad at his job? Feels like you would have to try to be so wrong about everything.

It seems that he's been pretty irrelevant since he was on NFLN...

Most of that is one poster and I don’t agree with 90% of his takes.

I do think there is a persecution complex but it’s not totally unjustified when you see reports like the one that said the league investigators were getting “frustrated” that they couldn’t connect Belichick with cheating. IMO

My bad if I didn't check posters names.

It just seems so petty I want to think Pats fans should be more mature than that and just stay above the fray.

My bad if I didn't check posters names.

It just seems so petty I want to think Pats fans should be more mature than that and just stay above the fray.

The Patriot haters there are only a couple of posters with multiple sock puppet accounts but they make a lot of noise. I guess the Pats posters there push back that way. I find it’s hard to get posts approved by the moderators - they let the sock puppets have their way to rile up Pats fans so they post too.

100%. This happens while he is in NE : HUGE deal... this proves (even further) that the League hates BB - not Brady, not Kraft, not the NE area. It’s all about « inside out hoody, don’t show up for HC pics in preseason, too much winning » BB.

don't forget ~leaving goodell's favorite team at the altar~ bb

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back