PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: New post reactions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I added a few new ones earlier and have a couple more I'm still pondering. But any suggestions/requests, feel free to make them in this thread :cool:

A "Fitzy" button would be awesome, but too many people would come down with the vapors over it. :(

Reactions: Ian
I'm old as dirt and I'm titilated by some new emojis...tsk tsk...LIFE!!! Are you out there? Hey, lifey ol' kid...where are ya' pal?....anybody seen my life?

o_Oo_O:confused::confused::confused::confused:

How about a “?”...meaning “I got no idea what you’re saying right now”

WTF.gif

Edit: Wait... That's for general stuff. Something more like this

confused.gif

maybe?

Yes, I added a few new ones earlier and have a couple more I'm still pondering. But any suggestions/requests, feel free to make them in this thread :cool:

I'd like to see a <facepalm> emoji. It would be extremely useful as a reaction to the numerous bad puns posted on the board. It could also convey the message, "I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain this to you. Again."

- Sad reaction for deaths, injuries, etc.

- "????" reaction for weird, confusing or poorly written posts.

Definitely agree about a "sad" emoji. Sometimes there are no words, y'know?

OTOH, I would hope that a "????" reaction emoji wouldn't reduce the number of wonderful and amusing "WTF" memes that are included in reply posts. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back