PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: New post reactions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When will this forum get upgraded so that I can put a **** ton of emojis in every post?
Got me there.

81DB6D0F-FEC3-4C17-837D-9B4F4362ACDE.jpeg

I can’t count how many times I’ve needed the fax emoji.

Since we're all saying what we thought the "genius" and "thank you" icons were: I thought "genius" was a medal (like "winner" but mangled), and "thank you" was a tattered beige flag.

Not that any of that's a bad thing. At the end of the day, I don't care what the icons look like. I'm just infinitely thankful to @Ian that there's a new highly abusable react.

Really? I only use "Useful" on posts that are genuinely useful ... and sometimes on those posts that are, themselves, sarcastic (and funny).

For me, "Useful" is what I give for posts that inform me about football, which is my primary reason for logging in every day. Usually, recipient, original posters have spent much time and effort on their posts. I particularly enjoy specific X&O play analyses and film reviews. For what it's worth,"Useful" is my highest compliment.

For me, "Useful" is what I give for posts that inform me about football, which is my primary reason for logging in every day. Usually, recipient, original posters have spent much time and effort on their posts. I particularly enjoy specific X&O play analyses and film reviews. For what it's worth,"Useful" is my highest compliment.

I also use it for truly terrible puns.

Toast, anyone?

I often actually do use it for the reason you mentioned above, which is a for a poster who puts out a thread with well thought out interesting information.

Or I just use it for when I see a bad post. There’s no in between.

Nice additions, thanks Ian, great work as usual.

Cut this crap out immediately. Ian gave us three new ways to express ourselves, and the majority of responses are about what he didn't give us yet.
You clearly didn't get the memo.

Yes, I added a few new ones earlier and have a couple more I'm still pondering. But any suggestions/requests, feel free to make them in this thread :cool:
Little old style bomb icon with a fuse that lites would be cool... like the Macintosh crash icon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back