PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: New post reactions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I have one for "Cat like q......"

Oh never mind.

Several posters would like that and several would be angry.

Could I have one for "Cat like q......"

Oh never mind.

Several posters would like that and several would be angry.

I mean, it stopped being humorous a long time ago to me but it doesn't piss me off. It's just your shtick. People that get angry over it need to get a life.

Long overdue, but can we get the emojis that we used to have at the old forum?

More post reactions should definitely increase the amount of post reaction complaints.

"Hey poster ____ why don't you TALK TO ME LIKE A MAN!!! and explain just WHY you think I'm a GENIUS?!!?"

I mean, it stopped being humorous a long time ago to me but it doesn't piss me off. It's just your shtick. People that get angry over it need to get a life.
I guess I need better timing. Save it for a nice kick-off return or a similar explosive play. :)

Genius is def my new useful button.

Yes, I added a few new ones earlier and have a couple more I'm still pondering. But any suggestions/requests, feel free to make them in this thread :cool:

I think 'angry' or 'mad' would be useful, because when someone posts some BS from ESPN I dislike, and I want to show my antipathy toward the message, but not the messenger, that would be useful. (UNless someone has a better idea for an emote for "I don't like this message, but my emotions are not directed at the messenger").

Also, sad for when someone passes away or whatever.

There should be a facepalm or shake my head reaction.

Facepalm.gif

In the old days, we didn't have no emoticons.....we typed out our posts keystroke by keystroke.....

Know what I'd love? A GIF bank here like they have on social media....would be perfect to insert movie scene GIF's in replies....

It's a lot better than some of the other shticks on here.

In the old days, we didn't have no emoticons.....we typed out our posts keystroke by keystroke.....

Oh well what are ya gonna do
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Know what I'd love? A GIF bank here like they have on social media....would be perfect to insert movie scene GIF's in replies....

That is a horrible idea -- internet technology is just not advanced enough for such chicanery! It would crash the site!
giphy.gif

I think 'angry' or 'mad' would be useful, because when someone posts some BS from ESPN I dislike, and I want to show my antipathy toward the message, but not the messenger, that would be useful. (UNless someone has a better idea for an emote for "I don't like this message, but my emotions are not directed at the messenger").

Also, sad for when someone passes away or whatever.
I just … if it's me, just give me a damn dislike. You aint gotta explain yourself. I can't comprehend how people can give so much of a crap about getting a post disliked or disagreed. Dislike my posts til your heart's content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back