PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Marvin Harrison involved in shooting investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Vick-to-Harrison combo is going to be tough for the prison guards to beat.

Regards,
Chris

Re: Important part of the Harrison shooting everyone is missing

Could be worse, at least he didn't get a french gun.

Never fired, only dropped once.......

In all seriousness, it happened in Philadelphia so there are all sorts of dynamics at play wrt whether he would ever be convicted assuming that the facts are as alleged. There is a strong "stop snitching" mentality in the city and he's a local guy who made good which would make it tougher to convict.
On the other side, there's a new police commissioner from DC who promised to restore law and order and this might be a good way to set an example by convicting a high profile celebrity if he can convince the district attorney to prosecute and can find a jury to convict ( or get him to plead out).
Marvin's just lucky he doesn't play for the Cowboys or Giants, then he's be in a jail cell already..........

I have a great deal of respect for Marvin Harrison, and will give him the benefit of the doubt.

That being said if he is in anyway involved, I expect to see a pacman type suspension or worse if he actually pulled the trigger.

I have a great deal of respect for Marvin Harrison, and will give him the benefit of the doubt.

That being said if he is in anyway involved, I expect to see a pacman type suspension or worse if he actually pulled the trigger.

Don't hold your breath, man.

What? And just hand the Colts the excuse to cut ties with their old, washed up receiver?

It was just an analogy to the fact that the court of public opinion needs to wait for the facts before the judge and convict somebody.

Just ask Goodell.

This is grossly unfair, and so misleading as to constitute a deliberate lie on your part.

With Moss, it was one person's word against another's. There was not only no evidence, the lack of medical care was evidence in FAVOR of Moss. There was no charge of a crime, and only a restraining order filed.

Compare this to people being shot and eyewitnesses identifying Harrison.

I think our reaction would have been a bit different if there had been a police intervention with Moss, if the woman had been shot, and police said the gun used to shoot her belonged to Moss.

Exactly, according to the media report, Harrison has already lied to police about the gun never leaving his house & it was found in his car wash....It is very doubtful that Harrison is NOT involved in this shooting: witnesses have already 'indirectly' say he had a fight with the guy & followed him out then the shooting...this is not even close to the Moss situation.

Bottom line: Harrison is a stupid ghetto sh*t - you make millions & you buy a bar in one of the worst neighborhoods in Philly?!?!?!!!? He's still a wannabe gangsta wanting to be one of the tuff ghetto boys....Yes, it's a crime infested area his bar is in - I live in Philly suburbs and actually drive close to his 'hood' in the MORNING only to make my work commute short ( Iwouldn't dare venture in that ghetto when the gangstas are awake!). His bar is at Thompson / 25th which is like ~ 5 blocks from a main street I go thru....& its all crack ghetto niggas who are sleeping at 8am thank god!

Peyton at the line opening day...

"38 guns left! 38 guns left,slot 38..HUT..HUT.."

In a completely unrelated story, Marvin Harrison has just demanded a trade to Cincinnatti.

Regards,
Chris

I shouldn't be posting this information, but I know some people over at EA Sports. It's a leaked screenshot from the upcoming Madden 09. Graphics look great!

906av9.jpg

Last edited:
Peyton at the line opening day...

"38 guns left! 38 guns left,slot 38..HUT..HUT.."

I can't wait for the PATS-colts next year (if Harrison is playing)...everyone should try to sneak in replica Belgium handguns!!

Even though it might go against the prevailing opinion, I'm sure it's nothing.

And I'm one who wanted to string up Harrison after the crap he supposedly pulled with kids who wanted an autograph, but that turned out to be BS.

Okay, so I made my "probably nothing" statement without reading the evidence against Harrison.

Yeah, he's ****ed.

Last edited:
when I first read this story I thought Marven is F'ed, and if he did do this he needs to be treated like anybody else that did it and be sent to jail, and cut asap by the Colts. Did anybody read that this happened on Tuesday? How in the world did it not get reported until now? when something like this happens most reporters are all over it like flies on a big pile of crap. Has anybody found any source reporting this besides ESPN? Just curious..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe