PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT just became a dad, another patriots fan is born

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations. I found out my wife was pregnant with our last daughter the day Patriots beat the Rams in the first Superbowl. Enjoy every moment!!!

It'll suck being a Pats fan born in 2017 just missing out on the greatest run in NFL history and experiencing the second greatest run instead

Congrats!!! What's his name, did you go with Tom, Bill, Rob, Julian? ;);)

this is the greatest feeling, cant wait to put him in patriots gear, and him watching the patriots

brady jersey, gronk jersey, jules jersey, cooks jersey, hightower jersey. whateva you want little man lol
Congrats. Here's to a long and healthy life together. In Pats gear of course!;)

I too was very excited when my kids were born.

Then I got to experience the sleepness nights. And spending overnights in the ER with injured or sick kids. And having to skip golf weekends with my buddies to attend soccer tournaments. And listening to a crying 12 year old tell me that her best friend was going to Europe for the summer and why couldn't we go to Europe for the summer? And missing out on seats on the 45 yard line for the Pats/Ravens game to stay home with 2 kids who have the flu. And doling out hundreds of thousands of dollars for child care and braces and college. And just wanting to sit and relax with a beer after a brutal work week only to remember that the 3 hour Girl Scout daddy/daughter dance was that night.

Yeah, that's you get to look forward to.

And if I could do it over again, would I not have kids?

Not in a gazillion years!

Congrats to all the parents out there.

Congratulations to you and your family !!!
We have an almost 1 year old daughter now (born on July 4th last year). I bought her a Pats jersey and put it on every Sunday. Two times she didn't have it on we lost to BUF and SEA :eek:
So that was you??? You son of a.....

:p

Congrats man, its like winning the Superbowl all over again for you

Congrats!! The day my daughter was born was the greatest day of my life.

When my wife was pregnant we agreed if it's a boy I pick the name and she picks if it's a girl. I was ready to welcome Brady to our family but were graced with a beautiful girl instead. A few weeks back we decided to buy our daughter a puppy and got a 2 month old Bulldog; named him Bruschi of course.

Jokes aside, congrats! My little fella will be 3 on the 4th. After a few books and his night night milk I'd throw on the bruins. He gets pretty irritated when i have to tell him hockey is over these days. I hope he has the same appreciation for football. Have a daughter due mid September.

The little bugger will push you in all sorts of sadistic ways (sleep deprivation initially), but watching your kid discover the world is incredibly rewarding. I remember the 1st few weeks being challenging, as we learned what we had to do to keep the (not so) little fella happy and comfortable. I can still vividly remember uncontrollably shaking while driving he and wifey home that morning. The gravity of your new found responsibility truely is daunting at first.

Buckle up and enjoy the ride!

this is the greatest feeling, cant wait to put him in patriots gear, and him watching the patriots

brady jersey, gronk jersey, jules jersey, cooks jersey, hightower jersey. whateva you want little man lol

What's his three-cone time?

Congrats man, its like winning the Superbowl all over again for you
Mrs RW and I have 3 happy and healthy daughters. I remember the days they were born like yesterday like Patriots games from last year.

Kid #1- Mrs RW and baby had health issues but rallied. Very scary but everyone was ok in time. That was SB 51.

Kid #2 #3- AFCCG. Never in doubt. Labor and hospital stay was shorter than ordering at In N Out Burger.

I had my first kid during the season in 2014 and we won a Super Bowl.

I had my second kid during the season in 2016 and we won a Super Bowl.

But when we were trailing 28-3, part of me wondered if I would love kid #2 a LITTLE bit less because they didn't bring a Super Bowl. Then the comeback.

Love both kids equally now. WHEW.

BTW: all you new dads, congrats, and good ****ing luck.
i certainly hope you #didyourjob and #3 will be here before this SB. #nodaysoff

Congrats!!! What's his name, did you go with Tom, Bill, Rob, Julian? ;);)

I think 2017 is "Malcolm". Or is it Brandon?

Congrats! Being a dad is great.

I had instructed my son that kids pick the same team to root for as their dads. He didn't buy it. He decided in early 2014 (week four, to be precise) to pick the Chiefs as his team. Bastard.

I think 2017 is "Malcolm". Or is it Brandon?

Congrats! Being a dad is great.

I had instructed my son that kids pick the same team to root for as their dads. He didn't buy it. He decided in early 2014 (week four, to be precise) to pick the Chiefs as his team. Bastard.

And you didn't kick him out of the house?

Congratulations on your recent procreation. Best of luck on the most important task of your existence. Long may your family thrive and appreciate the Patriots. Don't eat the brown acid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes