PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT just became a dad, another patriots fan is born

Status
Not open for further replies.

crownontherocks

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
this is the greatest feeling, cant wait to put him in patriots gear, and him watching the patriots

brady jersey, gronk jersey, jules jersey, cooks jersey, hightower jersey. whateva you want little man lol

Congrats! We have one on the way, our first. Due date is 9/7, the same day the Pats raise the banner and the season kicks off.

Wife says we're watching it in the delivery room. Who am I to argue?

this is the greatest feeling, cant wait to put him in patriots gear, and him watching the patriots

brady jersey, gronk jersey, jules jersey, cooks jersey, hightower jersey. whateva you want little man lol

Listen man, I am really happy for you and wish you nothing but the best. It is amazing and everything but I really need to know one thing and it is important...

Can he rush the passer?

Congratulations to you and your family !!!
We have an almost 1 year old daughter now (born on July 4th last year). I bought her a Pats jersey and put it on every Sunday. Two times she didn't have it on we lost to BUF and SEA :eek:

Congrats!! Our daughter is 27. I remember when she was an undergrad in NYC, she called us from Professor Thoms just prior to the Super Bowl. Every years I take her to a game.
BTW after the 2002 Super Bowl win. We went to to pro shop n offered to buy her a jersey. She poo poo'd a Brady jersey n went directly towards Ty Law. Why? Well she always played defensive back in soccer

Congrats, poor kid, he is like a Jets fan, his team hasn't won the Super bowl in his lifetime:p

I had my first kid during the season in 2014 and we won a Super Bowl.

I had my second kid during the season in 2016 and we won a Super Bowl.

But when we were trailing 28-3, part of me wondered if I would love kid #2 a LITTLE bit less because they didn't bring a Super Bowl. Then the comeback.

Love both kids equally now. WHEW.

BTW: all you new dads, congrats, and good ****ing luck.

thanks everyone for the kind words, means alot

Congratulations! I have 3 great kids, and couldn't be happier.

Doctors say having kids will actually lengthen your life by 10 years. Whether or not that's a good thing remains to be seen. :)

Outstanding news.

Nothing makes a parent prouder than for Halloween having them want to wear grey hoodies with the sleeves cut off.

Last edited:
Pic or it didn't happen

Congrats and Happy Fathers Day to you and all of the dads at Patsfans.

My 3 girls love their SB51 champs t-shirts. Middle one wears it every night as a night shirt.

Regards,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back