PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT just became a dad, another patriots fan is born

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations! I have 3 great kids, and couldn't be happier.

Doctors say having kids will actually lengthen your life by 10 years. Whether or not that's a good thing remains to be seen. :)
i think trying to have kids might lengthen your life by 10 years. actually having them, on the other hand, will decrease your lifespan by 5 years per kid.

i have 2, so my net gain is zero. i hope.

(edit: the above was meant to be a joke, but i just realized i came off sounding like i was stating some actual research findings.)

Last edited:
Congrats!

My son was born in early November 2015. My daughter is due to arrive in late October this year, so I'll have a pair of Super Bowl babies. I got them each custom made shirts for when she's born, his with Super Bowl 49 and hers with 51.

Also trying like hell to get an "LI" into her name, thinking something like Natalie, but need to convince my wife.

Congrats!

My son was born in early November 2015. My daughter is due to arrive in late October this year, so I'll have a pair of Super Bowl babies. I got them each custom made shirts for when she's born, his with Super Bowl 49 and hers with 51.

Also trying like hell to get an "LI" into her name, thinking something like Natalie, but need to convince my wife.
Lia
Liane/Lianne
Liana/Lianna
Lily
Lilian/Lillian
Lilah
Lilith

I think 2017 is "Malcolm". Or is it Brandon?

Congrats! Being a dad is great.

I had instructed my son that kids pick the same team to root for as their dads. He didn't buy it. He decided in early 2014 (week four, to be precise) to pick the Chiefs as his team. Poor Bastard.

Fixed that for you. Sounds like the joke is on him. My younger brother decided he was a giants fan in 06. My father finally bought him his plax jersey from the 1st SB that shall not be named's bet last year. I was very dissapointed when he didnt add a bullet hole and some sort of animal blood to the damn thing (plenty of farms/butchers near him).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand