PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Josh Gordon to apply for reinstatement...

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Josh Gordon applying for reinstatement from ban

Gordon is quite a case study... the brightest shiniest toy in the store... seems like he'd be such a prize...

aaca132d4f802e2656830838f052e3a1.gif

...but he's always just out of reach. o_O (and can make you look like an idiot LOL)

Last edited:
In the case of Josh Gordon one could wonder what will come next his permanent ban or
reinstatement??? I am laying the house on his Ban.

Um, if we get him he will no longer get chances from the league. He has 31 teams because of the league not the team. Oh marijuana should not be on the banned list, but it is, so...

It has become an annual tradition. Feel really bad for him. I know he brought some of this on himself for not following the rules but such a harsh punishment for weed is insane!

Hes already on my Madden roster he got his first td of the season week 2 incredible diving catch.

He should wait to apply until 3-28. Perfect day to make a comeback!

I think I've seen this thread at least 10 other times on this board in the past 3 or 4 years.

If he comes back to Cleveland and they sign Pryor back. All they need is a decent QB and Cleveland would be a pretty good team. Granted they are the Browns so anything could happen. But still, it would be a good team if say JG went there and they don't FU the no 1 pick.

Certainly more mentally stable but not more talented

I think you mean more athletic. To me, talent is about the whole package including the mental side of things. There are many QBs more athletic than Tom Brady, but when you include the mind, none are more talented.

Gordon is a great athlete, but I'm not convinced he'd survive two weeks here.

I think I've seen this thread at least 10 other times on this board in the past 3 or 4 years.

Well, I wasn't advocating signing him, necessarily. But I know what you mean. LOL

And in that regard... mulling over Josh Gordon... the riddle wrapped in a mystery inside a doobie...

tumblr_nwheg9Smo91tf67l3o1_500-9633.gif

...we are not alone.

Josh Gordon thread from GangGreen

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes