PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jets @ Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.
The good thing about winning the actual Super Bowl is you don't have to play 14 more regular season games after it. :rofl:

Ahahaha and you get a Title and Rings. Where are the Jets September Championship hat and T-shirts?

Congrats fellas, you guys beat us. Oh no wait, that was the Saints, we beat you. Well enjoy!

the NY Jets......team September

Congrats fellas, you guys beat us. Oh no wait, that was the Saints, we beat you. Well enjoy!

I do enjoy a Sunday when the Pats win and the Jets lose

Ahhh, let's all enjoy the last 1:55 of this game...:singing:

I might have to check out the Jets forum boards...should be some interesting threads...

Can that be called karma by having a former Patriot picking off the "Sanchise"?

Anyone watching this on Directv lose the announcers audio??

I've got stadium noise and music, but Nance and whatshisname I haven't heard from in about 10 minutes. It's pretty cool actually :)

Anyone watching this on Directv lose the announcers audio??

I've got stadium noise and music, but Nance and whatshisname I haven't heard from in about 10 minutes. It's pretty cool actually :)

Sounds perfect to me.

Rex Ryan wishes the Jets were in New Orleans for Mardi Gras. No, not for the food, but for a chance to show off his goods and get some beads!

Rex Ryan wishes the Jets were in New Orleans for Mardi Gras. No, not for the food, but for a chance to show off his goods and get some beads!

LOL.....man....I wouldn't give him beads...:eek:..:D

Hasn't New Orleans suffered enough? :(

NO looked better after katrina than they would with a topless rex ryan walking around

More like dimanche gras

looks like Mark 'I am color blind' sanchez has trouble differentiating between gold and green.................... why else would someone throw so many interceptions...........

All the teenage homers on New Jersey jetsinsiders are imploding.......fire schotty!.......Jabba Hut is a one-hit wonder.........Get Sanchise out of there!

Gotta love those losers..............40 years and counting.

Does Ed the Fireman get a game ball today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back