PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jets safety Kerry Rhodes: “We will be the best defense”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jets safety Kerry Rhodes: “We Will Be The Best Defense”

he as always been somewat overrated to me

he used to be a good safety on a bad D where he would make all the tackles, now im not sure if he even starts
but i will give him credit he was right

He is more than somewhat overrated, IMO. I said it before the year started, I said it before Week 2, and I'll say it again: Kerry Rhodes is the most overrated safety in the NFL.

I have a hard time believing that Sanchez will be calm with mathis and Freeney coming after him. The Colts have a good defense that seems to rise to the occasion ... we'll see Kerry - we'll see. Also ... Kerry is a girls name.

If Colts game plan is to "come after" Sanchez, they'll be watching SB at home since Jets will attempt 15-20 paases. Colts should plan to stop NYJ run game, period. That's the key. Expect Jets to keep pounding the ball to wear out Mathis and Freeney.

Colts will look to jump out quickly to force Jets to pass

If Colts game plan is to "come after" Sanchez, they'll be watching SB at home since Jets will attempt 15-20 paases. Colts should plan to stop NYJ run game, period. That's the key. Expect Jets to keep pounding the ball to wear out Mathis and Freeney.

Colts will look to jump out quickly to force Jets to pass

Agree. Stop the run game, get a lead, force Sanchez to pass, and turn that two headed monster on him. If this turns into an offensive contest, it favors the Colts. However, Colts fans should be weary of a low score game (much the same way I told Chargers fans to be weary of it last week). A low score game, by far and away, favors the Jets and takes Freeney & Mathis out of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST