PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jets institute body language fines for Mark Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT:Jets institute body language fines for Mark Sanchez

just unbelievably embarrassing....who has players like this that need something as idiotic as this instituted by a "coaching" staff?

funny, yes

incredibly pathetic in a fulfilling sort of way since were Patriots fans and hate the jets? absolutely

Backup Mark Brunell collects the money, which probably amounts to a couple bucks for a shoulder shrug or an exasperated eye roll. As Braylon Edwards informed us, Sanchez isn't good enough to criticize his receivers yet.

It amazes me that anyone could believe that being rude and condescending is a trait that should be earned by any leader.

Last edited:

Mark Sanchez is officially the first kindergardener to be a starting NFL quarterback.

First red light, green light. Now he is getting fined for pouting or pointing at the other kids.

Untill I read this I thought I'd seen everything. Un-freakin-believeable.

I am SO gonna luv being at the Pats-Jets game in December.

Braylon Edwards criticizing Mark the Blade Sancheck about not being "good enough" at his position?
That piece of trash shouldn't even be in uniform now. Uneffinbeliveable.

Perhaps a bit funny, but not silly. The guys needs to learn how to be a more disciplined professional--i guess the coaching staff believes he's not as grown up and in charge as he should be at this point.

Few QBs are perfect. Brees is short. Pennington couldn't throw past 15 yards. Favre isn't particular about which color jersey he throws to.

But having to be trained in "leadership" the way you train a puppy to heel? Yikes. And having your coach laugh about it to reporters? Double yikes.

(Flashback to Brady taking command of training camp sessions as a 6th-round rookie...)

Braylon Edwards criticizing Mark the Blade Sancheck about not being "good enough" at his position?
That piece of trash shouldn't even be in uniform now. Uneffinbeliveable.

:rocker:
HAHAHAH funny but never the less, very agreeable!

Perhaps a bit funny, but not silly. The guys needs to learn how to be a more disciplined professional--i guess the coaching staff believes he's not as grown up and in charge as he should be at this point.

I don't think it's at all silly on the Jets' part. I do think that it should worry them deeply that it's necessary. And it's absolutely mind-boggling that they're cheerfully telling the public all about it.

Next, look for the Colts to dock Manning 10 grand per Manning face. :cool:

Last edited:

Manning has such a HUGE forehead, that when he gets old and his brow wrinkles, he could stuff marbles up there and make it look like he has several sets of eyes.

Dear God, no. That would require Manning to do even more commercials, to make up the money lost.

let me complete this thought for you:

No QBs are perfect. Brees is short. Pennington couldn't throw past 15 yards. Favre isn't particular about which color jersey he throws to. Manning sucks in the playoffs. Brady lets his hair grow.

But having to be trained in "leadership" the way you train a puppy to heel? Yikes. And having your coach laugh about it to reporters? Double yikes.

(Flashback to Brady taking command of training camp sessions as a 6th-round rookie...)

And it's absolutely mind-boggling that they're cheerfully telling the public all about it.

The Jets are the antithesis of the NEP. The CIA actually has the goal of keeping internal secrets as closely a guarded as the Patriots.

The Jets will publicly brag about their accomplishments or even what they merely hope to accomplish.

But they are also more open about their own flaws. Then BB's standard "we need to improve in all aspects of the game, the way we coach, the way we plan, the way we prepare, the way we execute, offense, defense, special teams, all of it."

any truth to the rumor that Mark ZeroZorro-chez has signed an endorsement contract with General Mills to promote their new diet cereal, Cheerio Holes?

I seriously thought that link was going to The Onion. I'm shocked it isn't.

Few QBs are perfect. Brees is short. Pennington couldn't throw past 15 yards. Favre isn't particular about which color jersey he throws to.

Flashback to Matt Cassel leading the huddle in, say, the second JEST game or the Wind Bowl game. :)

I seriously thought that link was going to The Onion. I'm shocked it isn't.

This does not top the Moss chow line incident. I was absolutely certain that the story about a HOF WR being cut for yelling at the lunch lady was an Onion story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents