Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Last edited:
The Pats better watch out. If they don't make the playoffs this year, they may be forced to do it next year.

If that happens and BB is still running things, I bet he'd intentionally find ways to make it the most boring and unrevealing entry ever.

Excited Tom Hiddleston GIF by Disney+

The Pats better watch out. If they don't make the playoffs this year, they may be forced to do it next year.

If the Pats miss the playoffs again, who's to blame? BoB? Dante retiring? MattyP?

I'm sure Rodgers is just thrilled about it...

Yeah, this is definitely an issue. But at the same time, if the Pats miss the playoffs again for any reason other than a ridiculous string of season-ending injuries, it's also fair to wonder if Bill will be the HC in 2024. If Kraft does make a change, or if BB hangs them up himself, that would disqualify the Pats from Hard Knocks again (first season with new HC).

I'm sure Rodgers is just thrilled about it...

Yeah, this is definitely an issue. But at the same time, if the Pats miss the playoffs again for any reason other than a ridiculous string of season-ending injuries, it's also fair to wonder if Bill will be the HC in 2024. If Kraft does make a change, or if BB hangs them up himself, that would disqualify the Pats from Hard Knocks again (first season with new HC).

Zolak seems to think the Pats would have to win four or less games for this to happen. I am not so sure it has to be that few. I think if they have a losing season outside of extraordinary circumstances, Belichick may be asked to retire by Kraft.

Zolak seems to think the Pats would have to win four or less games for this to happen. I am not so sure it has to be that few. I think if they have a losing season outside of extraordinary circumstances, Belichick may be asked to retire by Kraft.
why four or less? Jets were 7-10

Oh man, now I wish I had HBO.

Elite drama.

Last edited:
Oh please go to team meetings in "Moonstruck" wifebeater and pass out pizzas.

Why? It'll be a guaranteed laff riot.

I'm sure that it'll have lots of laughs, but I don't have HBO and I'm not going to subscribe to watch the Jets. I'd also just feel dirty watching them. If it was the Patriots, I'd subscribe right away though.

May? I would think that is a certainty

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back