PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jete selected for 'Hard Knocks' against their wishes

Everything's going to plan. Jete have achieved nothing but have put all their chips on the table on Rodgers who prefers hiding in a cave over having a camera follow him around 24/7. Just threw $66M guarantees / $96M max at DT Williams. When the inevitable collapse comes, they'll be in cap hell for years to come.

Everything's going to plan. Jete have achieved nothing but have put all their chips on the table on Rodgers who prefers hiding in a cave over having a camera follow him around 24/7. Just threw $66M guarantees / $96M max at DT Williams. When the inevitable collapse comes, they'll be in cap hell for years to come.
Nobody is talking about the dramatic dip in stats in 2022. Rodgers stats are equivalent to his 1st season as a starter. This is not good for the Jete if that is a trend.

The best part isn’t even the 911 truther stuff but this is his intro to a new teammate. Like, no “Hi, I’m Aaron” or anything, just straight cut to the chase. Would be so much better if it’s revealed he’s wearing tighty wighties and gelling his chest hair as he’s talking.

1689391697186.png

The best part isn’t even the 911 truther stuff but this is his intro to a new teammate. Like, no “Hi, I’m Aaron” or anything, just straight cut to the chase. Would be so much better if it’s revealed he’s wearing tighty wighties and gelling his chest hair as he’s talking.

View attachment 51652

Would love to see him pull the 9/11 conspiracy card while with the Jete right there in New York's backyard.

View attachment 51652

"FU," said Kizer. "Your life's so pathetic I ran a 15K to raise awareness for it. And FU, Zach Wilson, Iast night I got your mom so wet Biden deployed a 24/7 infantry battalion around my bed to stack sandbags." [adapted from actual Letterkenny chirps. And by adapted I do mean stolen.]

Offseason.

"let's get an insane narcissist to play QB for us...and date then dump Punky's mom before Thanksgiving...what could possibly go wrong???"

6c65b-16823982566560-1920.jpg

Tell me I'm wrong...I DARE ya'...

"let's get an insane narcissist to play QB for us...and date then dump Punky's mom before Thanksgiving...what could possibly go wrong???"

If he can date (and dump) Punky's mom, that would be damn impressive, since she's still married to Punky's dad. :whistle:

well...really, it's not much of a stretch...as everyone knows, J-E-T-E stands for degeneRAT green scum...nothing more than feral dogs running in the stinking green swamp of well known toe sucking degeneracy that is their hallmark.

The photo has all the makings of a bad "dad's snake crawling through mom's grass" joke.

These episodes could also open some wounds that fester throughout the season; and when things start going south, beginning week 15, those wounds will open with green slime oozing from them...

View attachment 51652

I'd imagine he meant the mainstream narrative on 9/11. Besides, most Americans believe in an alternate explanation/narrative for what happened. I guess that's an odd thing to ask someone you just met though.

The team, for example, won’t let NFL Films cameras inside the rooms when coach Robert Saleh and General Manager Joe Douglas are cutting players.

“Hard Knocks will not be the same. They’re not going to be given the same access,” Schefter warned. “The Jets don’t believe it’s humane to show players being released.”
"Humane". They act as if releasing a player involves brutal bullying, humiliation and belt whipping before forcing them to walk off a plank.

How inhumane for them to film players being denied a million dollar salary. Poor little things will have to settle for a $200k practice squad salary instead. Such a grave injustice.

Last edited:

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back