PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jags @ Steelers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, 3 INT's. Roethlisberger does his usual playoff collapse. Didn't he have the worst SB QB rating in history ? They had a running game to save him in 2005. Pitt isn't a com from behind team, so this game is over. Bring on the Jags !

I thought Roesthlisberger was the 2nd coming of Christ? At least thats what the media told me. I guess they lied to me huh?

That's the crew with that official that wrestles the players to the ground.
I thought the guy looked familiar, the guy with the white hair that looked like he yelled at Fred Taylor earlier in the game.

Wow, 3 INT's. Roethlisberger does his usual playoff collapse. Didn't he have the worst SB QB rating in history ? They had a running game to save him in 2005. Pitt isn't a com from behind team, so this game is over. Bring on the Jags !

Yes a 22
But don't let the Steelers apologists who camp out here in the Visitors Forum hear that. They go ballistic when you point out that Big Ben choked in the SB. The refs gave them that one.

2462663.jpg

It's time!

Worthlessberger really sucks. I can't believe those first two picks he threw. Just brainless, awful decisions. Get it in gear Squealers, you should be winning this game by a comfortable margin.

I hate Tiki Barber, I think Costas could kick his ass in a fight.

I thought Roesthlisberger was the 2nd coming of Christ? At least thats what the media told me. I guess they lied to me huh?

Uh no, we're not supposed to look directly into the eyes of Garrard, remember? Genuflect in the presence of the Jags physical team, peasant.

Not to mention his defense, which took out Carson Palmer or they probably wouldn't have gotten out of the first round. Also, the referees in that Super Bowl were TERRIBLE, and Seattle was a weak NFC Champion, in my opinion.

I hate Tiki Barber, I think Costas could kick his ass in a fight.

At least Tiki doesn't tapdance around the obvious. Like he said, Ben is single handedly losing this game for his team. Somewhere the Chin is snickering.

Ben's choking pretty bad.

I haven't seen anything special from the Jags secondary, though. The Steelers' OL is pitiful and Roethlisberger made some REALLY poor decisions.

Not really worried about either team.

I think Ben was told by the Mafia to throw this game. Either that, or the motorcycle accident is finally showing its effects.

I think Tomlin is going to leave a shiny new Harley in Smurflisburger's spot after the game.

hard game to evaluate...on the one hand you have a few big plays by Jax but a pretty even game...on the other hand you have Girlburger coughing up turnovers like the Hostess Bakery.

I can see Jax running the ball on us but for the life of me I can't see how they stop our passing attack. Brady is NOT an apple dumpling like Worthlessburg.

OMG it's contageous...Garrard throws a pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back