PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT-ish: The gambling thread

Lions ML...hmmm.

VET spiked literally as i bought it...might just have to cash some of that out and throw it at Matt Patricia, who I'm sure will get off to a comfortable lead in the third, only to melt down in a combination of poor clock management, horribly blown calls and boneheaded plays. Sign me up!

Chicago cant score. Go look at all the points the giants have given up this year. Trubisky is a horrible qb. All he has to do is be Trent Dilfer and that team is in the NFC championship.

Lions ML...hmmm.

VET spiked literally as i bought it...might just have to cash some of that out and throw it at Matt Patricia, who I'm sure will get off to a comfortable lead in the third, only to melt down in a combination of poor clock management, horribly blown calls and boneheaded plays. Sign me up!

Chicago cant score. Go look at all the points the giants have given up this year. Trubisky is a horrible qb. All he has to do is be Trent Dilfer and that team is in the NFC championship.

with David blough?

6B3365FE-D84E-4FF2-99E7-28B422C19B92.png

My dumbass thought I had bears -1.5 in the 3rd position as that’s what the line was when I locked this in. ************. Didn’t even like the game. Only counts if the first two hit

Ole miss is a lock. Taking them to win 50

with David blough?
I saw that and bailed. Bills are doing what i thought they would. Wasn't confident enough on them for the ml though .

I have no idea what to expect tonight, probably staying away.

I saw that and bailed. Bills are doing what i thought they would. Wasn't confident enough on them for the ml though .

I have no idea what to expect tonight, probably staying away.

they almost won and he played pretty well

They "almost won" a few times this season . That week 1 melt down against the cards stung lol. Glad I avoided the same fate here.

I have taysom hill first td 20 to win 396

I was leaning Chi -1 logged into make the bet and the line was -6.5 I was like WTF? Saw the 3rd stringer was making his first start and decided to lay off.

Took the Bill's ML +240 and have the Saints TT over 13.5 1H.

Sorry I didn't post earlier just a bizarre day here with the bride on the mend but insisting on hosting Thanksgiving anyway...but enough about that. I was toying with Detroit ML for the attractive payout but played it safe and took the 6.5 for $150. Buffalo was my favorite play of the week, $500 getting the full 7 and $250 on the ML. Not such good vibes wise on the night game with the number sitting right where it belongs at 7 I just don't see the value

Last edited:
I took Ole Miss -3.5 2H and got teased by a late TD that would seemingly tie it sending the game into OT giving me a chance to cover. Only to have the knucklehead kid think that acting like you are pissing on a fire hydrant in the EZ would be cute. 15 yard penalty and a missed PAT later, I'm out a 100 bucks.

9B820D27-4C24-4E12-80DA-19AA5A917E5D.jpeg
I took Ole Miss -3.5 2H and got teased by a late TD that would seemingly tie it sending the game into OT giving me a chance to cover. Only to have the knucklehead kid think that acting like you are pissing on a fire hydrant in the EZ would be cute. 15 yard penalty and a missed PAT later, I'm out a 100 bucks.

BRO I LOST ON THAT **** TOO! Check out his twitter

If the saints don’t cover here, this might drive me away from gambling

Early games today:

NCAA Football:
Miami (Ohio) +3
Buffalo U -17.5 1H
Central Michigan -7.5 1H

NBA
Celtics -3.5 (got the line last nigh, moved to 4.5 on Bovada)

Bovada has been down since 11 last night. Have the most I've ever had in my account from yesterday's bets and now I can't even see it or the 2 bets that I won around when it went down. which was an NHL parlay

Better not lose those...

I have OSU 1H, Baylor 1H but the others I can't remember.

Luckily i placed 4 or 5 for today before it went down..

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back