PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT(ish): Dale Arnold is retiring from talk radio

Dale blows with the prevailing wind, adds little actual insight, and takes too long to say something very simple (that is common with talk radio hosts). I am sure it is an abrupt ending decided by the station - he said he declined intermittent appearances which was a bone thrown to him by the station - Gary Tanguay role. Not a bad guy, appears to be putting in the effort, but offers no insight so it is boring to hear him pontificate.

Listening to Dale Arnold is the equivalent as watching paint dry.

Zo is the best in the day and I like Fauria as well. Both well connected to the Pats.

Gresh was a blowhard, Bertram follows in the footsteps of Felger finding a nontroversy in any corner, when he starts outlandish rumors Zolak leaves the room.. unfortunately Zolak could squelch a lot of these idiotic rumors, but chooses not to.

Have listened to Arnold for many years off and on, he was best when he was paired with Michael Holley... unfortunately Arnold and whoever came up against Bertram/Zolak... and took a back seat.

Gresh was a blowhard, Bertram follows in the footsteps of Felger finding a nontroversy in any corner, when he starts outlandish rumors Zolak leaves the room.. unfortunately Zolak could squelch a lot of these idiotic rumors, but chooses not to.

Have listened to Arnold for many years off and on, he was best when he was paired with Michael Holley... unfortunately Arnold and whoever came up against Bertram/Zolak... and took a back seat.
They just keep recycling the same names for different slots.

Slotting in Andy Gresh middays doesn't inspire me to tune in.

I'll stick with Ozzy's Boneyard thank you.

They just keep recycling the same names for different slots.

Slotting in Andy Gresh middays doesn't inspire me to tune in.

I'll stick with Ozzy's Boneyard thank you.

When I lived in Me. in 2000 could not wait until I got into range to listen to WEEI... now I hardly listen at all, most if it is just crap and rumors.. the intent is to create controversy.

wish he quit the Bruins gig too

I go way back listening to him with Eddie...I was always an Eddie guy. Dale is Mr. Milquetoast

Dale sucked at Pats pbp too

wish he quit the Bruins gig too

I go way back listening to him with Eddie...I was always an Eddie guy. Dale is Mr. Milquetoast

Dale sucked at Pats pbp too
I stated earlier and I'll reiterate ,at the risk of being labeled "racist!!!!" by the woke whackos on this board...Milquetoast is not a descriptive I would use...Bunny Bread would be my label....soft,totally white, empty air surrounded by a crust.

Well, his run is now over. I wish him well in his other endeavors, and I hope this works out for him.

agreed...I won't miss his voice on EEI when I tune in, which is admittedly infrequent. What I'd love to hear is he took Spazz's spot opposite Felcher on the Sports Hub. I despise that rotten little sawed off punk with a passion ever since 2007 when he LIED and MADE UP a B.S. story just before the Super Bowl...and then denied he did anything. He's a punk and should have been run off the air years ago.

I'll miss Danielle on the morning show way more than Dale.

I'll miss Danielle on the morning show way more than Dale.
Between her and Wiggins that show became unbearable. The only worse voice than Danielle that I can think of is the girl who plays Ruth on Ozark.

I always get Dale Arnold confused with Glenn Ordway. Which one of them is the one who drones on and on and doesn't let anyone else speak?

Between her and Wiggins that show became unbearable. The only worse voice than Danielle that I can think of is the girl who plays Ruth on Ozark.

I always get Dale Arnold confused with Glenn Ordway. Which one of them is the one who drones on and on and doesn't let anyone else speak?

she reminds me of fran drescher.

she reminds me of fran drescher.
Being from out of town I don't know Danielle, but I do know Fran; and if you sound like her then you better be smokin' hot also like she was, in her way, during the Spinal Tap/Doctor Detroit years...

Being from out of town I don't know Danielle, but I do know Fran; and if you sound like her then you better be smokin' hot also like she was, in her way, during the Spinal Tap/Doctor Detroit years...

i would say danielle is pretty, but smokin would be a little strong. also, her voice isn't quite as ny obnoxious as some of drescher's characters.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back