Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Last edited:
This one is definitely too stoopid to learn the NE playbook.

Obviously bought in bulk from Costco.

Reckless to sell drugs when you should be set for life, but you can’t be in the car when you’re financing the operation. Incredible stupidity.

Some of these guys just have ****birditis. I’ll never understand why if you already made millions legitimately you would risk it all to look like some drug kingpin or gang banger. From this guy to Sam Hurd to our very own Hernandez and Nick Kaczur. Some of these guys would rather get involved in this stupidity than enjoy life as a wealthy NFL player.

Technically he wasnt crossing the border. The Border Patrol has checkpoints along the east west roads inside the US but near the border. They are considered "the functional equivilent of the border" in legal terms for crimes of entry and exity. IF Robinson can prove he and or the drugs, never crossed the border (and did not intend to cross the border) he might be able to escape drug smuggling charges. But he is still in a ****load of trouble legally. He picked a great time to be a free agent!!

As I tried to explain in the JoJuan, eh Jojohn, whatever the latest second round bust DB's name is thread. Once the dog alerts to the drugs, then the search can be expanded. In this case, border search authority still holds too. So their is zero chance of him getting this search tossed on a technicality.

Now I'm all for weed, and don't even have a huge issue with people who sell it, but that's the amount of weight a person is. C'mon man

As I tried to explain in the JoJuan, eh Jojohn, whatever the latest second round bust DB's name is thread. Once the dog alerts to the drugs, then the search can be expanded. In this case, border search authority still holds too. So their is zero chance of him getting this search tossed on a technicality.

Lol @ calling a player a bust who's been in the league for 1 year and didn't even look bad in his playing time.

Technically he wasnt crossing the border. The Border Patrol has checkpoints along the east west roads inside the US but near the border. They are considered "the functional equivilent of the border" in legal terms for crimes of entry and exity. IF Robinson can prove he and or the drugs, never crossed the border (and did not intend to cross the border) he might be able to escape drug smuggling charges. But he is still in a ****load of trouble legally. He picked a great time to be a free agent!!

If He was still in Mexico then Robison is worse off.

But he was in the US because US Customs checkpoints are not in Mexico. They are on US soil.

Presumably having a pipe and a couple of zip lock bags stashed in your car, plus maybe a roach burning isn't even on the spectrum compared to someone pulling 157LBs of weed stacked to the roof in the back end of a Yukon. JoeJuan pulling personal consumption is dumb but "understandable". This guy is an absolute moron. You made 6.4M last season....what are you doing Nate Newton?

There was no mention of dogs in the JoeJuan story. The cops "spidey sense" went off.

Now I'm all for weed, and don't even have a huge issue with people who sell it, but that's the amount of weight a person is. C'mon man

Maybe he is the art director for a new production of the Wizard of Oz and this was for a re-visioned scarecrow made entirely out of weed.

Maybe he is the art director for a new production of the Wizard of Oz and this was for a re-visioned scarecrow made entirely out of weed.
"If I only had a brain."

Regards,
Chris

Where was Ty Law's cousin?

That is about 500K street value of weed, I am assuming they bought it at bulk value...probably 200Kish.

They stood to only make 300K in profit at best...there were 3 guys in that car...100K each.

A bad offensive tackle makes at least 500K a year.....I will never understand......

3 people in one car and they didn’t even know the route?

Absolute amateur hour. CA to TX is littered with BP stops and “traffic enforcement” patrolling the east west corridor.

I've been through those checkpoints while driving through TX and you have no ****ing clue they're coming or that you're supposed to go through them. The difference is I've never carried more weight than a joint.

That is about 500K street value of weed, I am assuming they bought it at bulk value...probably 200Kish.

They stood to only make 300K in profit at best...there were 3 guys in that car...100K each.

A bad offensive tackle makes at least 500K a year.....I will never understand......
Complete stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back