PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT...Hard Knocks - If You Think Gruden a Gobshite Knock on Wood!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truthfully, Gruden is a cool guy. You could not ask for a more down to earth Coach. He was talking with fans and taking pics with everyone and everybody outside the media hotel at the Indy Super Bowl.

I believe that his coaching fast ball is gone though. Back in 2001 he had game, but like most coaches the NFL catches up to you.
John Gruden reminds me of Fred Toucher on 98.5 the Sports Hub. Thinks he's cool, but in reality he's a hopeless, out of touch nerd that everyone giggles at. Not with, at.

It seems patsfans think every headcoach besides B.B. is a moron. People need to chill.

Gruden has his issues, but he is a good coach and treats everyone with respect including fans. A huge step up in ability to lead from the last 4 clown coaches we saw on hard knocks

Not everyone can be like B.B. folks!

It seems patsfans think every headcoach besides B.B. is a moron. People need to chill.

Gruden has his issues, but he is a good coach and treats everyone with respect including fans. A huge step up in ability to lead from the last 4 clown coaches we saw on hard knocks

BB respects Gruden and if im not mistaken Bill invited Gruden to a NE practice like Mike Shanahan.

The hard knocks thing is a mistake though. Raiders and Broncos are fighting it out for the basement of the AFCW.

Explains why youve always been drawn to him.
I'm not the one who said, and I quote, "Truthfully, Gruden is a cool guy." Nowhere to hide on this one, you've been outed.

I'm not the one who said, and I quote, "Truthfully, Gruden is a cool guy." Nowhere to hide on this one, you've been outed.

Damn, you finally got me Clowney.

I used to work at a restaurant in Tampa in college and he would come in and tip 10%. Screw him.

I used to work at a restaurant in Tampa in college and he would come in and tip 10%. Screw him.
What a gobshite wanker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents