PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT...Hard Knocks - If You Think Gruden a Gobshite Knock on Wood!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brit patriot

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
My word....has there ever been a man who loves the sound of his voice and the camera more than this guy? He even has my Mrs hoping they go 0-16!

Am I being too harsh?

Gobshite needs to enter circulation in the States.

Always thought of him as a wanker actually.

My word....has there ever been a man who loves the sound of his voice and the camera more than this guy? He even has my Mrs hoping they go 0-16!

Am I being too harsh?
No, you're being too kind. He's a jackwagon.

Chucky loves him some Chucky. He is exactly what Fraider nation deserves, unfortunately that means the rest of us get a dose too. And to think his contract only has nine more years to go...
Oh well, it could be worse, at least we aren't stuck with him on MNF anymore.

Chucky loves him some Chucky. He is exactly what Fraider nation deserves, unfortunately that means the rest of us get a dose too. And to think his contract only has nine more years to go...
Oh well, it could be worse, at least we aren't stuck with him on MNF anymore.

If the Raiders win more than 6 games this year they're maxing out on 2020 primetime games.

If the Raiders win more than 6 games this year they're maxing out on 2020 primetime games.

That would still be considerably better than having him on MNF

Am I being too harsh?

Well, to his credit, he knows what he likes and he's gone and made it happen. When this doesn't work out in a couple of years, he'll go back to the booth, a rich man.

Well, to his credit, he knows what he likes and he's gone and made it happen. When this doesn't work out in a couple of years, he'll go back to the booth, a rich man.

And somehow he'll still be seen as a coaching genius.

I wonder how much Gruden will change when he moves to Vegas next year?
I bet he ditches the alfalfa haircut and wears a few sequin shirts.

Was he wearing his kit on the pitch in a shambolic display?

What an unprofessional sh!t show...and that weird-ass QB...I wonder what Mayock is thinking when he's watching this clown car on the field and in the building...

Am I being too harsh?

Gruden.....Rex Ryan.....Sean McVay......Pete Carroll........

So many preeners.

Just wait until NEXT year when they are the Vegas Raiders, baby!!!!!!!

Meanwhile BB right now is focused on having a productive Thursday.

Always thought of him as a wanker actually.

Truthfully, Gruden is a cool guy. You could not ask for a more down to earth Coach. He was talking with fans and taking pics with everyone and everybody outside the media hotel at the Indy Super Bowl.

I believe that his coaching fast ball is gone though. Back in 2001 he had game, but like most coaches the NFL catches up to you.

Truthfully, Gruden is a cool guy. You could not ask for a more down to earth Coach. He was talking with fans and taking pics with everyone and everybody outside the media hotel at the Indy Super Bowl.

I believe that his coaching fast ball is gone though. Back in 2001 he had game, but like most coaches the NFL catches up to you.
He's a douche magnet.

What an unprofessional sh!t show...and that weird-ass QB...I wonder what Mayock is thinking when he's watching this clown car on the field and in the building...

Not to mention the heir/owner looks straight out of a John Waters movie........

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes