PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: George Pickens

It's been all George Pickens tonight this thread has aged well. :rolleyes:

Oh hell, what did guy I wanted the Patriots to draft do now?

I wanted the Pats to draft Rudolph, especially after Gilmore talked him up
Prior to the draft.
I was like who knows a QB Better than a DB.

It is wild that he feels comfortable admitting he is not trying to avoid injury.

No amount of talent and production is worth that attitude. I can only imagine what his teammates think with him getting away with stuff like this while they are expected to put their bodies on the line.

My experience is that when bad apples and such attitude is allowed to continue, it festers and sooner or later the other team members lower themselves to that level.

4-195 2 tds...but he can't block...some people here have been brainwashed by Belichick and his ******** that they wouldn't want a game changer bc he can't "block"
That's BS. It's the attitude of I will work when I want to and give up on players when I want to. That's poison that sooner or later will wreck a team.

That's BS. It's the attitude of I will work when I want to and give up on players when I want to. That's poison that sooner or later will wreck a team.
Moss made a living doing that FYI.

I wonder if Thornton will ever have 195 yards….in a season?
Much less in a Game.
Sunglasses Hiding GIF by Soul Train

Moss made a living doing that FYI.
I have never seen Moss give up on a play like that coming his way. He stopped when play was on the other side or away from him.

This guy just stays there and watches plays that he clearly can do something about. That should never be acceptable.

only Pats fans would not want a wr because he doesn't block well...who cares about 50+ receptions and 15+ ypc, 800+ yards each year, damni it, we need a receiver to block!!!!
this is same ******** stuff that had Belichick reaching for cb from Rutgers..bc they were allegedly special teams dynamos...**** that, draft wr to catch passes and score tds
I don't want a WR who's more afraid of contact than a Victoria's Secret Angel playing light touch football. I mean if you want wussies on the Pats who are afraid of a little contact and give zero f*cks about winning, that's your perogative.

And yes... this is even after his huge lucky 4 catch night tonight.

Last edited:
He ****ing won the ****ing game tonite. What a terrible guy. You people!

He ****ing won the ****ing game tonite. What a terrible guy. You people!
Good for Pittsburgh. Now his childish demands will seem justified......in his one dimensional mind.

the anti Pickens people are the same idiots that wouldn't want Dwight freeney because he doesn't "SET THE EDGE"... and wouldn't want Deion Sanders because he allegedly doesn't tackle

After his lucky 4 catch game? Have you seen what he's managed with the Steelers QB room?

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back