PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: George Pickens

After his lucky 4 catch game? Have you seen what he's managed with the Steelers QB room?
Rudolph was a guy I was always high on.
Reminded me a bit of Drew Bledsoe.
And once Gilmore consigned him I was sold on his potential.

I just saw the highlights of from his big game. All i have to say is wow whoever is coaching the Bengals secondary should be fired.

The first TD should be watched to Vaudeville music the way the Bengals players take each other out.

The second TD the CB slows down without ever looking for the ball as if he's certain the play is away from him.

Long catch along the sideline was a good catch with a bit of luck to stay in bounds as leaping cross legged like that is not conventional. I'll be more impressed if he pulls that technique off more than once.

Kudos to Pickens for taking advantage of really bad mistakes though and to Rudolph for putting the ball where it needed to be on all three of those.

the anti Pickens people are the same idiots that wouldn't want Dwight freeney because he doesn't "SET THE EDGE"... and wouldn't want Deion Sanders because he allegedly doesn't tackle
I mean... we did make a habit out of abusing Freeney and Mathis' lack of physicality in the run game.

It's one thing if we draft a receiver and they just become a jag. A parker, lafell type player. Not elite but they have a place as a #2 or #3

The problem is we draft guys who seemingly don't even belong in the NFL. Thornton doesn't even look like the belongs on the field.

Harry was the same. How we miss that bad has to be studied by the scouts.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back