PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: George Pickens

If Tomlin can’t get him to be a model team mate then he’s pry dropping bodies if he was here.

If Tomlin can’t get him to be a model team mate then he’s pry dropping bodies if he was here.
The myth that Mike Tomlin can fix headcases is just that... a myth. Everyone was heralding Tomlin and Marv Lewis as the fixer of delinquents and look what happened: an all out brawl between the two teams in a playoff game nonetheless.

The players make millions. If they need a babysitter they should go hire one that they'll listen to. Coaches have 53 players and then some to INVEST in to spend time on guys trying to help them not self destruct.

Him pulling up like that at the goal line....

The Wire Reaction GIF

Tomlin watching that play (probably)
1703108213619.png

He is getting a lot more attention for his antics than his play on the field. I mean Thornton is turning into a bust, but there are no shots of him getting chewed out on the sidelines or complaining to coaching staff or having meltdowns on social media.

The myth that Mike Tomlin can fix headcases is just that... a myth. Everyone was heralding Tomlin and Marv Lewis as the fixer of delinquents and look what happened: an all out brawl between the two teams in a playoff game nonetheless.

The players make millions. If they need a babysitter they should go hire one that they'll listen to. Coaches have 53 players and then some to INVEST in to spend time on guys trying to help them not self destruct.

Yeah, Antonio Brown was a headcase when he was in Pittsburgh. He was just a highly talented headcase and Tomlin let him get away with whatever. Chase Claypool was a headcase too. Tomlin put up with him until he stopped performing. Pittsburgh got rid of both guys when they became more trouble than they were worth.

Yeah, Antonio Brown was a headcase when he was in Pittsburgh. He was just a highly talented headcase and Tomlin let him get away with whatever. Chase Claypool was a headcase too. Tomlin put up with him until he stopped performing. Pittsburgh got rid of both guys when they became more trouble than they were worth.
JJSS did a live snapchat from the Pittsburgh locker room if I recall correctly.

JJSS did a live snapchat from the Pittsburgh locker room if I recall correctly.
It was Antonio Brown after their 2016 playoff win against KC where you hear Tomlin saying "screw the Pats" or something like that.

I have to give Pickens credit, most me-first selfish players try to sell themselves as team players, Pickens just openly flaunts his terrible attitude. At least he’s honest.

It was Antonio Brown after their 2016 playoff win against KC where you hear Tomlin saying "screw the Pats" or something like that.
Yeah he said “we (the Steelers) spotted those a-holes (Pats) a day and a half” when he was talking about his team’s game getting moved ahead of the Pats game.

Ok then.

Free me is about as interesting when they were making win guarantees every other week. Gets old fast.

ce487d_834be683e1a54311a809345622d1e7b0~mv2.jpeg

This dude seemingly insists upon being not normal.

Steelers have a long history putting up with bad Apple type players.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back