PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT Euro 2021 soccer

Spinazzola is definitely top player at this tournament. On both sides of the field he is magician.

Spinazzola is definitely top player at this tournament. On both sides of the field he is magician.
Now i think he will be out ...probably for a long time too...
Huge loss...damn...

Last edited:
Injury without a contact. That might be awful.

completely deserved, after Italy survived my Austrian Team, and therefore beat out the hardest opponent possible for them in the tournament now its only a cake walk to take the championship :D :cool:

2 further wins will follow, no way in hell Italy concede a goal against Spain, Spain is playing so slow and without attacking you deep, chiellini and bonucci won't even need a shower after the game

Donnarumma is such a maschine ****ing hell best goalie of the tournament and he is like what? 22?
Its a shame he went to ****ing PSG, who wants to play in Ligue 1? was hoping he will stay at Milan or go to a real football club not those sheikh playgrounds, but guess money talks

Congratulations. I don’t think your team will lose this tournament.

That’s really stereotypical of you to assume he’s (or she’s or it’s or they’re) rooting for Italy just because of his (or her or its or their) username, avatar, and posts. Next you’ll probably assume he likes spaghetti and pasta, which is super offensive.

You can root for whoever you want to, @italian pat patriot . I don’t make assumptions or ask those types of questions because I accept we are all unique. I’m sorry for @Clonamery ’s rude American behavior.

Last edited:
Nobody wants to talk about Copa America? My wife is from Colombia so this Saturday night I am hiding everything in the living room that's breakable. Her hatred for Uruguay is unholy.

That’s really stereotypical of you to assume he’s (or she’s or it’s or they’re) rooting for Italy just because of his (or her or its or their) username, avatar, and posts. Next you’ll probably assume he likes spaghetti and pasta, which is super offensive.

You can root for whoever you want to, @italian pat patriot . I don’t make assumptions or ask those types of questions because I accept we are all unique. I’m sorry for @Clonamery ’s rude American behavior.
You know this isn't a game day thread, right?

Was at a bar. The Italian fans were cursing Insigne every time he touched the ball. Then he scored the same exact way he always scores.

Toloi needs to step up.
Emerson Toloi or Florenzi
This team has an incredible depth
Of course Spinazzola was the best solution but we are at the end more or less as semi finals are next week: so only 1 or 2 games still

This italian team has several good options

What a job from Mancini

Sorry, IPT, but this is why I want your team to lose:

This time my friend i disagree
This italian team is surprising me a lot in a positive way and i am a casual fan
Yesterday the best team won and the best team in these 90 minutes was Italy
Not interested about a non fact at all like this
Belgium was 1st in the ranking and Italy beated them without if without but

This time my friend i disagree
This italian team is surprising me a lot in a positive way and i am a casual fan
Yesterday the best team won and the best team in these 90 minutes was Italy
Not interested about a non fact at all like this
Belgium was 1st in the ranking and Italy beated them without if without but

When you don't play a game with any honour or integrity, it's not worth playing.

Good start for Denmark...

Now 2-0 at half time

Last edited:
Sorry, IPT, but this is why I want your team to lose:

Every team does this including England. I mean, Harry Kane is probably one of the best in the world at it in the moment.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back