PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT Euro 2021 soccer

Absolutely brutal. Never seen anything like that in a soccer game.

It happened quite a few times unfortunately and not with a happy ending. In most cases due to cardiac arrest.

We need to fire Löw rn bc he sucks as a coach for years. No tactic no plan wrong players in zero coaching from the outside. It is an embarassment. 0 Fire 0 good chances and a stupid System
Jogi is busy with sniffing his eggs during games :haha:

I think with Flick a well needed change will help them to get different impulses on the team, he made a great turnaround with Bayern as he took over and made them the best team in Europe within months

Question I don't know since I'm a casual fan at best: Has any other national head coach stayed in the position even close to what Low has done?
I would need to google it as well. Tough question, but after the WM Title it was clear Löw can stay as long as he want bc the DFB won’t fire him anyway

Jogi is busy with sniffing his eggs during games
Good one
I think with Flick a well needed change will help them to get different impulses on the team, he made a great turnaround with Bayern as he took over and made them the best team in Europe within months
Yeah, I am excited for this era, I wished he would have coached them at this EM already

I am embarrassed to be of German descent right now. Not just the own goal but not being able to break through France's back half. A lackluster performance.

That was a fairly iffy "handball" given the contact that occurred.

Chiellini's arm contacted the ball because the Suisse defender contacted his arm, which moved his arm into the ball. Technically a violation per the rules? Yes, I suppose so.

A foul might've been a more reasonable call since Chiellini was climbing all over the defender in front of him. At the end of the day, I think no-goal was the fair outcome, just depends on which rule violation you want to go with.

Last edited:
That was a fairly iffy "handball" given the contact that occurred.

Chiellini's arm contacted the ball because the Suisse defender contacted his arm, which moved his arm into the ball. Technically a violation per the rules? Yes, I suppose so.

A foul might've been a more reasonable call since Chiellini was climbing all over the defender in front of him. At the end of the day, I think no-goal was the fair outcome, just depends on which rule violation you want to go with.

Not that it ultimately mattered. They get it back in fewer than 10 minutes.

Italy looks really good. The ball is moving, players are moving off-the-ball, and they're combining it with speed on the wings and aggressive/decisive moves in the Suisse final third.

Fun game to watch thus far.

Last edited:
Nice first half azzurri...
Awesome goal
Locatelli-Berardi-Locatelli

Sassuolo...Amazing...

Last edited:
how did milan lose locatelli ? he is stout.

Belgium finish strong after an average first half...

Denmark in serious trouble now

Well here we go , a pretty strong Scotland team but I fear the worst.

At best I would hope for a draw but even that could be a case of wishful thinking. Usually we would be hanging on by a thread into the final game then loosing by a stupid goal.........wait , we already did that part in the first game......lol

Do we need to play the second half.....lol

Great result for Scotland

England didn't deserve to win, Scotland didn't deserve to lose. Yes, great result for Scotland. Congrats.

What it tells you about England, on the other hand ...

Kane and Sterling were dreadful and then Southgate took off Foden, one of the only two players who were actually contributing something in attack (the other was Mount). What was he thinking?

It was the worst England performance since they lost to Iceland.

I didn’t watch many England games but I am curious to know why sancho isn’t playing more often. As a BvB Fan i think he is one of the best OM and a fecking genuis

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back