PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Epic Troll Job By TB12

Well, that's dangerous and scary. These oligarchs live in different stratospheres than the rest of us, as bad as it was in the 1920s where there was no middle class. It's not a good thing. Brady has been distant as a regular guy for many, many years. That ship has sailed, but it's creepy seeing how many adult men gush over such a thing. That image and status is VERY important to Giselle and Brady, though. His brand is his main focus.

His brand is his main focus because his brand is what makes him the most money.

Brady and Gronk are selling everything on TV these days.

Brady used to be classy and selective about who he would represent. No more and its sickening. During last nights Ravens vs Raiders game, there must have at least 6 commercials with either Brady or Gronk peddling some product or both of them together boasting about last years Super Bowl and the Lombardis to come.

Taking a page from Babe Ruth and calling their shot. Its going to blow up in their faces just watch.
Max, you've been saying this for years.

It's just creepy how he's turned into this metrosexual teenager using social media to be a dork bully. It's clear to see why BB wanted to move on. I wouldn't be shocked if the Atl SB win is where his ego spiraled off the tracks for good (even though his awful pick 6 before half helped put them in that bad position).

Insulting to every educated fan's intelligence to think that TEAMS don't win, and somehow it's just the QB. James White could have easily been the MVP just like what Edelman was in the last SB win where the D set a SB record and got no recognition.
Kind of like how Brady set a SB record in Super Bowl 52 and got no recognition because his coach wanted to make a point to his Super Bowl hero cornerback? Talk about ego...

Well, that's dangerous and scary. These oligarchs live in different stratospheres than the rest of us, as bad as it was in the 1920s where there was no middle class. It's not a good thing. Brady has been distant as a regular guy for many, many years. That ship has sailed, but it's creepy seeing how many adult men gush over such a thing. That image and status is VERY important to Giselle and Brady, though. His brand is his main focus.
Of course anyone around brady completely disagrees with you, but hey what would they know compared to bitter patriots fan on message board.

You know nothing about marketing, stop.

This **** works. People totally buy products because their favorite celebrities endorse them. Heck, look at the new wave in marketing: influencer marketing. Internet semi-celebrities make millions of dollars by helping company sell more. How they do it? Simply by saying they are using the product on the social media feeds. Give a discount code, run a little contest. It works and in this day and age, companies have enough data to know exactly how much it makes them.

Tom Brady can do that at a much larger scale. Michael Jordan made most of his money selling MILLIONS of shoes. Tiger Woods became a BILLIONAIRE selling Nike equipment.

Even if it annoys you or even a majority of people, it still "convert" enough to be worth it.

Is it eye-rolling-worthy to see TB12 promote stuff he would not even eat? Yeah. But it works for him and for Subway.
Maybe some of the other old farts remember this, but back in the day you didn't see big stars doing ads. Those were usually done by small time actors. Even the top "stars" are doing them now.

Maybe some of the other old farts remember this, but back in the day you didn't see big stars doing ads. Those were usually done by small time actors. Even the top "stars" are doing them now.
Broadway Joe Namath, or is that too recent? Lol

Imagine that the two GOATs at their positions doing some commercials. The horror.

Let me ask you, did you feel the same about Mahomes and Rogers? Because they were all over my TV screen as well and pretty sure neither has won a tenth of what Brady and Gronk have.

Brady just went to a 7-9 team with no real offseason, MCL tear, new playbook and new teammates, beat Brees Rodgers Mahomes to win a Superbowl. He can do a million commercials every single day if he wants.

It's just creepy how he's turned into this metrosexual teenager using social media to be a dork bully. It's clear to see why BB wanted to move on. I wouldn't be shocked if the Atl SB win is where his ego spiraled off the tracks for good (even though his awful pick 6 before half helped put them in that bad position).

Insulting to every educated fan's intelligence to think that TEAMS don't win, and somehow it's just the QB. James White could have easily been the MVP just like what Edelman was in the last SB win where the D set a SB record and got no recognition.

>>Linda Holliday has entered the chatroom<<

.....And rookie Tom Brady to Damen Huard regarding Drew Bledsoe: He ain't getting his effing job back!!!"

I don’t care if he runs around with a rubber glove on his head yelling Hi I’m A Squid!

I guess it’s not sickening, smothering and ridiculous when Bill is doing commercial.

I feel like I just read a post from a Jets fan.

I don't get along with the dude you're replying to, but he's spot on........and you sound like a Bucs fan

Not hard to see? Apparently you havent seen his 7th ring. The one that your "this Brady" just got. You're a troll right? Are you Squeaky wheeley 12?

who gives a sh!t about his 7th ring......that was never going to happen here

It's not even tuna. To each his own, but when you grow up around quality sub shops everywhere and have access to a D'Angelo's, Subway is prison food level quality. The bread is also terrible and usually stale because they use day old bread.

I remember when they first came to NE, we all laughed. The bigger mystery is how Subway became national and D'Angelo's didn't. Back in '91 or so I remember a map on the wall at D'Angelo's showing expansion plans all the way down 95 into Florida. Never happened, likely due to the quality of D'Angelo's and the margins being too thin compared to garbage Subway. Makes sense, but it's still a really bad product.

That sub will be soggy, but maybe you like it that way.
I cant believe you are arguing which sub place is better in the Epic Troll Job By TB12 thread. Welcome to PatsFans.com, you are going to fit in just fine

I cant believe you are arguing which sub place is better in the Epic Troll Job By TB12 thread. Welcome to PatsFans.com, you are going to fit in just fine
I don't think he/she lasted as long as an ice cream cone on a hot summer day.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back