PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Epic Troll Job By TB12

You make my exact point.

BB is not peddling aluminum siding and new cars. He does not saturate the country with endorsements. One particular draft, BB pulled a homemade sandwich out of a bag for lunch. So, its totally believable that BB would eat at Subway.
Says it all that you believe celebrities actually use the products they advertise.

Could be worse. He could look like this guy.

Rodgers looks like he's 65 here. Yikes!!

At least Brady is trolling them before the first of two meetings. It would be easy to troll after you won.

By the way, Brady has never lost to Atlanta or Dallas. Perfect.

People totally buy products because their favorite celebrities endorse them.

Really? Wow, people are dumber than I thought. Either that, or I'm missing out on some great products.

tom is looking like he really needs to eat a cheeseburg
It's just creepy how he's turned into this metrosexual teenager using social media to be a dork bully. It's clear to see why BB wanted to move on. I wouldn't be shocked if the Atl SB win is where his ego spiraled off the tracks for good (even though his awful pick 6 before half helped put them in that bad position).

Insulting to every educated fan's intelligence to think that TEAMS don't win, and somehow it's just the QB. James White could have easily been the MVP just like what Edelman was in the last SB win where the D set a SB record and got no recognition.

Last edited:
It's just creepy how he's turned into this metrosexual teenager using social media to be a dork bully. It's clear to see why BB wanted to move on. I wouldn't be shocked if the Atl SB win is where his ego spiraled off the tracks for good (even thoug his awful pick 6 before half helped put them in that bad position).

How clever. Never seen anything like this before.

Its smothering, sickening and ridiculous. I am going to run out and buy Subway because Tom Brady likes the bread. Fail. As if eating at Subway somehow relates to winning Super Bowls.

Thank you for pointing out that Mahomes and Rodgers went down the "look at me road" and went home losers.

The best part of the Pats dynasty was that they let everyone else predict and talk while they just quietly won like it was all just business.
It's also a piece of **** product. Worst possible sub in America with false advertising. He release a health eating book and is obsessing over eating foods that cost a lot of money and at the same time taking a check for promoting really bad food like processed garbage at Subway. The hypocrisy never ends with him. He's just obsessed with his face and himself. He'll end up like Howard Hughes living out of some hotel in Vegas when it's all said and done. Fame can do some strange things to people. He acts like a person much younger than he is and you just know Arians is going leave that door wide open enabling the mouth and punk attitude.

There are 2 Bradys. The cool/good one and this one. And, the self absorbed diva one who currently has Rodgers taking cues from him as we speak.

It's not hard to see why BB refused to give him a contract until age 45.

It's just creepy how he's turned into this metrosexual teenager using social media to be a dork bully. It's clear to see why BB wanted to move on. I wouldn't be shocked if the Atl SB win is where his ego spiraled off the tracks for good (even though his awful pick 6 before half helped put them in that bad position).

Insulting to every educated fan's intelligence to think that TEAMS don't win, and somehow it's just the QB. James White could have easily been the MVP just like what Edelman was in the last SB win where the D set a SB record and got no recognition.
Welcome to the forum. Lmao

20201227_224341.jpg

Deleted

Last edited:
It's also a piece of **** product. Worst possible sub in America with false advertising. He release a health eating book and is obsessing over eating foods that cost a lot of money and at the same time taking a check for promoting really bad food like processed garbage at Subway. The hypocrisy never ends with him. He's just obsessed with his face and himself. He'll end up like Howard Hughes living out of some hotel in Vegas when it's all said and done. Fame can do some strange things to people. He acts like a person much younger than he is and you just know Arians is going leave that door wide open enabling the mouth and punk attitude.

There are 2 Bradys. The cool/good one and this one. And, the self absorbed diva one who currently has Rodgers taking cues from him as we speak.

715df475-c5c9-4eb7-87d9-6883268314c6_image.jpg

I just took the kids to Subway after soccer practice. ****ing delicious.

I got an additional tuna sub with extra mayo for tomorrow.

As I digest it, I feel so ****ing pumped now to watch some old Super Bowl highlights.

Not hard to see? Apparently you havent seen his 7th ring. The one that your "this Brady" just got. You're a troll right? Are you Squeaky wheeley 12?

Really? Wow, people are dumber than I thought. Either that, or I'm missing out on some great products.

People are dumber than you thought. Or, at least, advertisers are smarter than you think. It is all about human psychology.

Many people worship Tom Brady. If he endorses something, it brings credibility to the product because people love and trust him.

Is it "stupid"? Yes. Does it work? Yes.

People are dumber than you thought. Or, at least, advertisers are smarter than you think. It is all about human psychology.

Many people worship Tom Brady. If he endorses something, it brings credibility to the product because people love and trust him.

If you hadn't explained all this I never would have figured it out in a million years. Here I've gone my entire life never buying something because someone I like endorsed it. I should see a therapist.

If you hadn't explained all this I never would have figured it out in a million years. Here I've gone my entire life never buying something because someone I like endorsed it. I should see a therapist.

You might also enjoy a sarcasm coach. I hear Peyton Manning is endorsing one.

I just took the kids to Subway after soccer practice. ****ing delicious.

I got an additional tuna sub with extra mayo for tomorrow.

As I digest it, I feel so ****ing pumped now to watch some old Super Bowl highlights.
It's not even tuna. To each his own, but when you grow up around quality sub shops everywhere and have access to a D'Angelo's, Subway is prison food level quality. The bread is also terrible and usually stale because they use day old bread.

I remember when they first came to NE, we all laughed. The bigger mystery is how Subway became national and D'Angelo's didn't. Back in '91 or so I remember a map on the wall at D'Angelo's showing expansion plans all the way down 95 into Florida. Never happened, likely due to the quality of D'Angelo's and the margins being too thin compared to garbage Subway. Makes sense, but it's still a really bad product.

That sub will be soggy, but maybe you like it that way.

Well, that's dangerous and scary. These oligarchs live in different stratospheres than the rest of us, as bad as it was in the 1920s where there was no middle class. It's not a good thing. Brady has been distant as a regular guy for many, many years. That ship has sailed, but it's creepy seeing how many adult men gush over such a thing. That image and status is VERY important to Giselle and Brady, though. His brand is his main focus.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back