PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Drunk Irsay at it Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the Fentanyl .....

His right hand hacked his computer bc his left was busy

It's all a misunderstanding.

Irsay was trying to use interpretive dance in a message to the coaching staff.

He thinks they should add a naked reverse to the play book.

It's all a misunderstanding.

Irsay was trying to use interpretive dance in a message to the coaching staff.

He thinks they should add a naked reverse to the play book.

His intent was for the coaching staff to use it to teach the team how to "split the uprights"...

I've just learned what the true meaning of an inny is.

giphy.gif

Ok, having done a quick search for SFW pics, I'm going to have to give Irsay a pass on this one.

b76ce8ea1b482d657b69e8d946294ba1.jpg

damn...

Its good to be a billionaire...

ps. dont tell my wife! :oops:

Yeah, the original image was in the article Bbobbo posted. Might not have been a hack though, if, for example, Irsay was rolling and posted that image himself. Maybe he was screwing around with photoshop and hit send. Maybe it's Jim Irsay's world and we're just living in it.

In his drug-addled state, he thought that he was hitting the "buy it now" button on ebay

:)

in·teg·ri·ty /inˈteɡrədē/(n), a label that is exclusively used by the NFL on the New England Patriots that justify bogus investigations that compromise some vague, feel good league standards that are endorsed by the "31"..

Nothing to see here folks, move along.. Irsay is one of the "boys being boys"..

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
damn...

Its good to be a billionaire...

ps. dont tell my wife! :oops:

That's the thing I question- if I'm not wrong, the pic he tweeted of her was just a beaver shot. Even the tits were cut off, never mind the head. That's not something one does when bragging about a conquest. You'd want people to know who you did.

He is just not coming across like a competent p-hound, whatsoever. This guy is just not competent in anything. All the money in the world doesn't do you any good if you just aren't competent, and you just can't master anything.

Man gives alcoholics a bad name

This is my first post I've been following this forum for years though. As a pats fan I love watching him make a fool outta himself and the colt organization but the human part of me who has fought similar demons except tbch I was using had much worse stigmas and I couldn't find half the success in life he has found hopes the poor guy can get his **** together. I've watched what addiction does and as funny as his stupidity is with all things considered nobody deserves to go through what his lifestyle does to you and those around hin

This is my first post I've been following this forum for years though. As a pats fan I love watching him make a fool outta himself and the colt organization but the human part of me who has fought similar demons except tbch I was using had much worse stigmas and I couldn't find half the success in life he has found hopes the poor guy can get his **** together. I've watched what addiction does and as funny as his stupidity is with all things considered nobody deserves to go through what his lifestyle does to you and those around hin

his stupidity is compounded by his overwhelming arrogance, though. He found success handed to him by his father. Don't sell yourself short. On your worst day you tower over this cretinous POS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST