PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Dolphins Owner Steven Ross Suspended, Picks Forfeited, For Tampering With Brady, Payton

They let the Dolphins off easy, way too light. They should be stripped off all like 15 of their wins since 2019.

They should've gone one step further, and prohibited the LOLphins from hiring/signing either of them, as long as any of the people who tampered (Ross, etc.) are still with the team.

Two things -

Brady did the Patriots dirty. Engaging in these discussions? Anyone want to tell me again that BB was at fault for Brady leaving?

and Man oh man did the NFL try to cover their ass on the Flores Tanking allegations... "sure he said it, but no one was supposed to take it seriously... Ross was just joking"

Two things -

Brady did the Patriots dirty. Engaging in these discussions? Anyone want to tell me again that BB was at fault for Brady leaving?

and Man oh man did the NFL try to cover their ass on the Flores Tanking allegations... "sure he said it, but no one was supposed to take it seriously... Ross was just joking"
Apparently Tampa as well.

The Pats and Bucs should get those draft picks. The Pats should get the first rounder because they lost Brady and the Bucs should get the third since Brady stuck with the Bucs.

Two things -

Joking Season 2 GIF by The Lonely Island

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back