PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Did Peter King and Favre break up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Favre's QB rating yesterday was 44.5 ... enough to text a Dear John message to brett. Word is brett answered it with a sexting moon.

The Jets did beat the team that smoked us last week, so for one week at least I'm laying off on the Jets bashing.

King's problem is his hubris. Even what he said about Deion was uncalled for from a so called journalist, and not only should the player have cut him off he should have never apologized...and what a self absorbed name dropping jackass King is for HAVING to share that he did with us...

There is almost never any reason for the media to make it personal and nasty or judgemental other than to draw attention to their musings. That has nothing to do with honesty. If honesty were a concern they'd routinely be jumping at the opportunity to admit how colossally wr...wr...wrong they generally are...about most everything they kneejerk opine about.

The Jets did beat the team that smoked us last week, so for one week at least I'm laying off on the Jets bashing.

I'm not sold on the Patriots being Top Gun, I'll wait till next week. Having said that, there is no freakin' way I'm putting the Jets ahead of the Pats, which is what King did. The Jets last five games have not been impressive. Compare that to the Patriots and the only thing anyone can come up with is that Cleveland beat them. They beat the Saints the week before.
I'm surfing and come to ESPN, First-whatever. Why don't they just give Jenkins a pom pom and a green and white skirt. The panel, and bascially everyone around the country was impressed with Brady........except Jenkins. That and of course, his position of the best team in the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes