PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Dead Body Found in Port-a-Potty at Ravens Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad. I don't usually do this here on PatsFans, but for just this moment I'm going to open up to you all and share my greatest fear.

I fear nothing more than dying sitting on a toilet with my pants at my ankles. I cannot think of a more unflattering way to die. Just sitting there like a dope with my exposed thighs and (likely) flacid pen-WOAH-THERE'S-KIDS-ON-HERE-MAN on display for the world to see. I cannot think of a worse way to bite the dust. Having that happen in a port-o-potty would be so much worse.

Presumably an overdose, but the guy catching on fire in a port-a-john last February is a little more interesting... (also probably drugs).

From the makers of Flamin' Hot Cheetos, you have Flamin' Hot Toilets. Limited edition in Baltimore.

The Ravens played the Jete at home on Thursday. If Ray Ray's whereabouts were accounted for that makes the most likely cause of death Jete Stank. Wouldn't be the first person it killed. Tune has been valiantly trying to alert the world to the perils of Jete Stank for years but the league remains silently indifferent.

Last edited:
Like many here, I have to assume it's the classic way people die in public restrooms: IV overdose.

Ted Wells finds that it is "more likely than not" that Lamar Jackson killed the guy and he will be suspended for the next 4 games and the Ravens fined a 1st and 4th rd draft pick!
Ted Wells finds that it is "more likely than not" that Tom Brady was "generally aware" of a plot to sabotage the Ravens including killing a guy, and he will be suspended for the next 4 games and the Patriots fined a 1st round draft pick.

The Ravens played the Jete at home on Thursday. If Ray is accounted that makes the most likely cause of death Jete Stank. Wouldn't be the first person it killed. Tune has been valiantly trying to alert the world to the perils of Jete Stank for years but the league remains silently indifferent.
Maybe now they'll listen.

That was what I was thinking...it's such an epidemic and something that remains a growing problem. I know of a couple of people I went to high school with who either have kids they're struggling with or others struggling themselves. Just awful :(
I remember in the late 90's/early 2000 the OC's were running wild. Just insane how deep it went. From the company, doctors & users on the street. Epidemic like you said. I grew up in Ctown & it absolutely wiped out that area. Now we have methadone mile near Southie. Parts of downtown are just a mess. I take the T bc all my work is in downtown. Few months ago I saw someone shooting up around 3pm, broad daylight on a bench between the orange & green line. Just a nightmare

Almost makes a new meaning for a die-hard fan.

That was what I was thinking...it's such an epidemic and something that remains a growing problem. I know of a couple of people I went to high school with who either have kids they're struggling with or others struggling themselves. Just awful :(

This is what happens when judges sell out to political pressure. The documented false advertisements from pharma re opioids was sealed for about a decade.

For all the bloviating the DEA does about the war on drugs, they had access to the prescription data (just recently publicly released, last few months kinda time frame) and sat back and watched.

Who profits? For profit prisons. Pharma funded "rehab centers." The entire judicial system(lawyers, judges). Pharma. Politicians. Insurance companies (get out of payment over intoxication...).

There's nothing left to trust. Then the courts place the burden on the families of the affected. CoParents of addicts have listen to judges tell them its perfectly fine for the addict to go get their methodone dose and then hop in the car and drive around with a child.

Meanwhile, CBD/thc remains well regarded within the opioid treatment industry, yet federally illegal. Insanity. It's like the government is actively trying to make the whole thing worse at every turn. Its absolutely dumbfounding.

Have you seen the Netflix show Drugs, Inc? It’s a close to an actual reality show about drug dealers/users as you can get. A lot of real drug dealers are in it and wear masks to conceal their identity. It’s a pretty incredible up-close look. They profile a different city each episode, and there’s one on Baltimore.

I haven’t seen it. Do they explain why drug dealers are on the metric system?

Sad. I don't usually do this here on PatsFans, but for just this moment I'm going to open up to you all and share my greatest fear.

I fear nothing more than dying sitting on a toilet with my pants at my ankles. I cannot think of a more unflattering way to die. Just sitting there like a dope with my exposed thighs and (likely) flacid pen-WOAH-THERE'S-KIDS-ON-HERE-MAN on display for the world to see. I cannot think of a worse way to bite the dust. Having that happen in a port-o-potty would be so much worse.

I too am afraid of people finding me dead with anything other than a rock hard party-night ****.

I too am afraid of people finding me dead with anything other than a rock hard party-night ****.
well, they say your hair and nails keep growing after you've popped off...why not Stiffy McPrickle too?

Both my Grandfather and an Uncle died on the throne and I too fear it for my last move. If so I hope my Bride is the one who finds me and pulls my drawers back up before anybody else gets there!

Both my Grandfather and an Uncle died on the throne and I too fear it for my last move. If so I hope my Bride is the one who finds me and pulls my drawers back up before anybody else gets there!

Don't forget to tell her to wipe!

Kinda like a reverse bucket list...

Things I don't want do before or when I die!!

Personally I prefer not to go to prison and be ass-raped.
Keeps me on the straight and narrow...mostly.

What state my corpse ends up in is not a major concern.
They can dump me out in the woods for the bears to munch on for all I care.
Recycle.

Last edited:

Me too man....me too....

I am like 99.9999999% confident that I'll never ever be caught dead inside a port-a-john....I hate those things....I'd sooner take a dump in the woods before I'd use one....

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes